January 25th Meet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > January 25th Meet

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

January 25th Meet

Ok Long Island.... It's been talked about in the winter thread here and I started a couple threads on other jeep and offroad forums. It started out as a wrangler meet then became all Jeep meet but now has grown to all offroad meet. I'm hoping its mostly wranglers and jeeps but regardless it's looking like there will be a good amount of rigs showing up. Friday January 25th 9pm at Huricane Wings. The parking garage is located on the north side service road (westbound) of the LIE just west of motor parkway (exit 55). If the weather is crappy we can fit a good amount of rigs inside the parking garage. Can also go inside for a beer if it gets too cold. Mainly it's winter and I want to see some rigs cuz everyone's been hibernating. Hope everyone local can make it. I know of a few Nassau rigs making the trek and its late enough for most people to get home from work.

SurferJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

looking like some snow in the forecast for friday.... should make for a fun meet
Unread 01-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
USMCBehrensDVLD
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurferJ
Ok Long Island.... It's been talked about in the winter thread here and I started a couple threads on other jeep and offroad forums. It started out as a wrangler meet then became all Jeep meet but now has grown to all offroad meet. I'm hoping its mostly wranglers and jeeps but regardless it's looking like there will be a good amount of rigs showing up. Friday January 25th 9pm at Huricane Wings. The parking garage is located on the north side service road (westbound) of the LIE just west of motor parkway (exit 55). If the weather is crappy we can fit a good amount of rigs inside the parking garage. Can also go inside for a beer if it gets too cold. Mainly it's winter and I want to see some rigs cuz everyone's been hibernating. Hope everyone local can make it. I know of a few Nassau rigs making the trek and its late enough for most people to get home from work.
Sounds good, see y'all there
Unread 01-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
nicklopic
1998 ZJ 

I'm up for it! Sounds like a good time
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
Bluebyu12
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'm.going to try and make this and if its okay Id like to.post it up in.my local.car club newschoolmuscle.com

We have a good.amount of jeep.guys in there and some.other trucks too.. any objections?
Bluebyu12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #6
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebyu12
I'm.going to try and make this and if its okay Id like to.post it up in.my local.car club newschoolmuscle.com

We have a good.amount of jeep.guys in there and some.other trucks too.. any objections?
I just don't want alot of cars turning out. It's not a huge parking garage. Especially if its snowing out But off road rigs are more than welcome
Unread 01-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #7
Bluebyu12
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Okay sounds good man.. i only intended inviting the trucks and jeep out anyways haha

Last edited by Bluebyu12; 01-22-2013 at 02:44 PM..
Unread 01-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I will talk to everyone Friday about volunteering at smiths point. I called Suffolk County Parks dept today and spoke to the supervisors assistant. Waiting to hear back from the supervisor to see if there's anything we can do to help if anyone is interested. This will probably be set up for March.
Unread 01-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
Bluebyu12
1998 XJ Cherokee 

got a bunch of jeeps and other trucks in for this, we are suppose to be getting some good snow coverage im psyched. Jeeps, snow, wings, a little beer what more could a guy ask for?
Unread 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
USMCBehrensDVLD
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebyu12
got a bunch of jeeps and other trucks in for this, we are suppose to be getting some good snow coverage im psyched. Jeeps, snow, wings, a little beer what more could a guy ask for?
Sounds like a damn good night
Unread 01-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #11
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebyu12 View Post
DAMN STRAIGHT!
Unread 01-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #12
04tjoe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

im in!
04tjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #13
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04tjoe
im in!
Lots of positive response on all the forums. This is gonna be big
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #14
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Tomorrow!
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #15
Bluebyu12
1998 XJ Cherokee 

hell yeah, dont know if anyone can see this....but here is the facebook event. lots of people going.

https://www.facebook.com/events/5853...ent_mall_reply

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.