Fill me in whats around? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Fill me in whats around?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 10-15-2011, 05:53 AM   #1
DubJay99
1999 WJ 

Fill me in whats around?

Ive been living in Woodhaven for about a year and a half now and jusr purchased a 99 WJ back in august im currently working on gathering everything for my build. so far ive ordered the headlights ... working on getting a brushguard and looking at a 3 inch lift kit for 500 dollars. Can some one tell me a good shop for my lift and any other needs i might need further down the road.. all inputs will be appreciated. A teacher in my school said he can do my lift for 300 bucks but in all honesty i dont trust him that much :P rather get a pro to do it and not a history teacher lol.

[quote=Cebby;12339265]

(BTW - nice sarcasm coming from a guy who doesn't even have a WJ)[/quote]
DubJay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2011, 05:56 AM   #2
DubJay99
1999 WJ 

This is my jeep as it sits now im going to paint my grill black and emblems today.. hope to do the bumpers and cladding before the winter... im a noob when it comes to this so im trying to meet some one who is familiar with jeeps to help me out.
jeep.jpg  

[quote=Cebby;12339265]

Unread 10-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
HANDKAES
2000 TJ Wrangler 

check quadratec.com for parts. there is not much around here in nyc area to buy that stuff...
i did lift, axels, brakes and stuff by myself. so i do not know where to go for getting everything installed?!

good luck!

Last edited by HANDKAES; 10-16-2011 at 07:38 AM..
HANDKAES is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
DubJay99
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDKAES View Post
check quadratec.com for parts. there is not much around here in nyc area to buy that stuff...
i did lift, axels, brakes and stuff by myself. so i do not know where to go for getting everything installed?!

good luck!
thanks.. installing it myself is out of the question since i have no knowledge what so ever when it comes to anything under there

[quote=Cebby;12339265]

Unread 10-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
HANDKAES
2000 TJ Wrangler 

usually some cases of beer, food and job might be done can not that complicated. when its not tooooo rusty underneath
you do not know anybody who can help you out? except you teacher he he he
Unread 10-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
DubJay99
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDKAES View Post
usually some cases of beer, food and job might be done can not that complicated. when its not tooooo rusty underneath
you do not know anybody who can help you out? except you teacher he he he
honestly no im not orginally fron new york moved here a year and a half ago. I just purchased this jeed so its a new hobby for me and i havent met any one yet with the same interest

[quote=Cebby;12339265]

Unread 10-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
HANDKAES
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If you are bit handy and know somebody who is... No big deal if you have all parts. Today we lifted a jk 2" in 4-5 hours...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.