anyone want to help me install a new head? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > anyone want to help me install a new head?

Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 04-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
bobthecatkiller
2000 XJ Cherokee 

anyone want to help me install a new head?

I bought a clear water cylinder head for my 2000 xj (the 0331 head has not cracked yet but at 156xxx it probably doesn't have long) ill be going up to Albany the 20-21st and then the 26-27th. i have some tools but not all. just need help and looking for a nice person to help i don't have nearly enough money to have a shop do it but i have bought all the gaskets and everything i will need. i live in binghamton ny.

me: yaaaaa.
bobthecatkiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.