Anyone from New York? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Anyone from New York?

Advance Adapters SYE KitsARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #46
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just a heads up all. I'm organizing a Jeep meetup in Westchester for tomorrow 09/02/07. Details here:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455894

thejafe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #47
towtruck

Sorry I missed out on 9/02. I'm in upper westchester and I've been off road a few times with my JK rubicon since I got it in june.

Looking foward to meeting and wheeling.

Regards,
towtruck
Unread 09-26-2007, 06:41 AM   #48
JPFREEK
1991 YJ Wrangler 

WNYOffroad is having a M&G in Rochester on 10/10 at 7pm

Quote:
It's off of Rt 104 in Greece, near Rt 390:

Here, it's outlined in Green. The red shows from Rt 104 (Ridge Rd) you trun North onto Buckman Rd and then a left onto Center Place Dr. and Famous Daves will be on the left. (But you can see and smell it from the highway).

WNYOffroad;CNY Jeep
JPFREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #49
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Rochester? That's like another country...

J/K, that's a hell of a hike for me...

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2007, 06:54 PM   #50
jaw41272
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I may have a line on 500 acres in hancock,ny won't be able to wheel it until after hunting season tho. I was there last weekend, mainly overgrown logging roads, some washed out pretty good . I only covered about 1/3 of the land, but had a good time doing it. Let me know if interested
91 Sahara 4.0l Operation Welcome Home Parade Veh #69
PARADE JEEP MEMBER #1Auto posi-lok equipped, 4" susp. lift
K&N Drop in and loaded with battle scars
www.americaisfull.com
FOR SALE 2005 PT CRUISER CONVERTIBLE
2005 Suzuki DRZ400S For SALE
jaw41272 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2007, 01:54 AM   #51
asa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Live in kingston, ny. there is a few of us down here that are always looking for people to wheel with were going to rausch creek second week of nov. im def interested jaw!!!
SYE,Rough Country 4" X series lift, Currie HD Steering, Solid Diff Covers,Rough Country Steering Stabilizer, Poison Spider Steering Box Skid, Skid Row oilpan skid, Brown Dog 1 Inch Motor Mount Lift, JKS 1.25 Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Currie HD Tie Rod, Optima Red Top Battery, Garmin Nuvi 200W GPS
NJM#48
asa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2007, 07:48 AM   #52
robsjeepyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw41272
I may have a line on 500 acres in hancock,ny won't be able to wheel it until after hunting season tho. I was there last weekend, mainly overgrown logging roads, some washed out pretty good . I only covered about 1/3 of the land, but had a good time doing it. Let me know if interested
I am over in Binghamton and have a few friends that would definatly be interested in checking this out.

Rob

Last edited by robsjeepyj; 09-27-2007 at 08:02 AM..
robsjeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2007, 12:24 PM   #53
zeeto

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsjeepyj
I am over in Binghamton and have a few friends that would definatly be interested in checking this out.

Rob
x2...looks like it's only about 45 minutes from here

Chris
zeeto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #54
jaw41272
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Ok, I'm going to keep an eyes on this thread and will post more info when I get it, one thing is for sure tho, tread lightly will be the rule of the land.
Anyone who posts interest will get a pm with details AFTER Hunting Season.
John
91 Sahara 4.0l Operation Welcome Home Parade Veh #69
PARADE JEEP MEMBER #1Auto posi-lok equipped, 4" susp. lift
K&N Drop in and loaded with battle scars
www.americaisfull.com
FOR SALE 2005 PT CRUISER CONVERTIBLE
2005 Suzuki DRZ400S For SALE
jaw41272 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #55
asa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

awesome looking foward to it. and if anyone would like to join us for our rausch creek trip you are more than welcome to come.
SYE,Rough Country 4" X series lift, Currie HD Steering, Solid Diff Covers,Rough Country Steering Stabilizer, Poison Spider Steering Box Skid, Skid Row oilpan skid, Brown Dog 1 Inch Motor Mount Lift, JKS 1.25 Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Currie HD Tie Rod, Optima Red Top Battery, Garmin Nuvi 200W GPS
NJM#48
Unread 09-27-2007, 05:20 PM   #56
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa
awesome looking foward to it. and if anyone would like to join us for our rausch creek trip you are more than welcome to come.
Is that the Oct 20th trip? There's a big outing that weekend I think. Me and my friend are talking about going.

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2007, 07:12 PM   #57
NYwranglanator

My wife and I are heading down to Rausch Creek for the Oct. 20th trip. We are leaving from the Kingston/Saugerties area on Friday night Oct. 19th if anyone wants to tag along.

Lou
Unread 09-28-2007, 12:13 AM   #58
asa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

nah were going the second week of november but everyone is welcome to come.
NJM#48
Unread 09-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #59
zeeto

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw41272
...one thing is for sure tho, tread lightly will be the rule of the land...
I would hope that would be a given for everyone anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprez27
Is that the Oct 20th trip? There's a big outing that weekend I think. Me and my friend are talking about going.
There's actually a few things going on that weekend. NJJA's Crawl for a Cure, NIORA's Fall Run, and the 21st is the practice day for the Nov 10th RcRocs event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa
nah were going the second week of november but everyone is welcome to come.
Just an FYI, if you're planning on being there the 10th. They are having a "beginners" competition event (RcRocs) on the comp course and then trail riding on the 11th, so there should be a good turnout that weekend.
zeeto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #60
asa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

awesome!!!!!!!
NJM#48

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.