Anyone have a garage/work area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Anyone have a garage/work area?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 11-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
911SC
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Question Anyone have a garage/work area?

Does anyone have a garage or work area in the Westchester/NYC area that they would be willing to rent out for a day or two at a time? I have quite a bit of work to do on my Cherokee, and I've been looking for places to rent on craigslist, but I haven't found anything.

If no one can rent out their garage space, does anyone know of an area where I could go to work on my vehicle?

I need to do my head gasket, u joints, and suspension. All within different time periods.

911SC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.