Any Welders in the buffalo area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Any Welders in the buffalo area?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
toates89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Any Welders in the buffalo area?

Willing to trade beer of your choice for some welding help, just trying to weld up the gears in my d30.

lmk

toates89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
MemorEsto
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Apparently you don't like turning? Check out Wny-offroad.org

The bigger the stinger, the smaller the wiener
MemorEsto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
toates89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

obviously you dont like to knowledge. early xj's front axles disconnect when not in 4wd
toates89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2011, 05:59 AM   #4
MemorEsto
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I meant while in 4wd.

But thanks for the lesson... the front tires aren't engaged when in 4wd huh? That's amazing

The bigger the stinger, the smaller the wiener
MemorEsto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I wouldnt weld front axle spiders...how are they going to differentiate around a turn? Id only do it if i had free spin hubs.

Edit: true story, i overlooked the fact that you have the early disco version...your good to go but dont use 4x4 at all ont he roads

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.