any one from staten island, ny? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > any one from staten island, ny?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #31
WBjoeXj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

NYC jeep club here inviting all you SI jeepers to join us to keep nyc jeepers together.we have a hole section for you SI guys that is free and not to many post in there http://nycjeepclub.com/forums/index.php . check us out and hope to wheel with you soon

WBjoeXj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #32
stevenk75
2010 JK Wrangler 

anyone from si here know where i can get a lift on my rig close to home?
stevenk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #33
straty1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenk75 View Post
anyone from si here know where i can get a lift on my rig close to home?
join the Richmond county jeep club and a i know theirs at least one guy in the club that work in a shop that can do the lift and get you a good price.

just they have a membership fee (think $40) for BBQ and club events but a good group of guys.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/172414919537441/[/QUOTE]
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #34
Mywrangler94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I work at Quicky Lube. I'm the mechanic there...the only mechanic. I do alot of work for guys on the island. Come on by....I always pass the mech's price to fellow jeepers.....Bobby is my name. I have the green 94YJ...its always there.....
Mywrangler94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.