Any long island jeepers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Any long island jeepers?

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 05-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
rocafella99
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Any long island jeepers?

Well im located on the Island and im looking to find a fellow jeeper who knows what there doing with these transmissions. Basically I need to pull out the old install my JY unit with Torque converter but shops are quoting me at 500+ and i just cant afford that nor do i have any clue how to do this!
If anybodys local and wants to make a few bucks let me know!!!
Ronkonkoma NY

Last edited by rocafella99; 05-05-2010 at 07:47 PM..
rocafella99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
mikebigh

1987 YJ Wrangler 

If you can wait until the end of June, I'll do it. As for now, im doing nothing until I get my garage. To many bolts to lose on the lawn with that job.
Unread 05-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
rocafella99
1998 XJ Cherokee 

unfortunately i have a feeling ill be in need in the upcoming weeks
rocafella99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
JEEPyjJEEP

i can probably do it. I would basically be learning as i go, but im a fast quick learner and can get most jobs done.
JEEPyjJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.