99 Jeep Lift.. Take me under your wing? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > 99 Jeep Lift.. Take me under your wing?

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
DubJay99
1999 WJ 

Arrow 99 Jeep Lift.. Take me under your wing?

Hello every one im planning on lifting my JeeP WJ before the snow arrives. The plan is to have it completed by november if possible. The problem here is i am completely unfamiliar with lift kits or anything related to jeeps. Id rather learn to install it rather than paying some one to install it. Im willing to pay if necessary... but i just want to be present and i want to be explained how to do it. Having this Jeep is my new hobby. I was looking for a hobby since my only one is fishing and watching football so i figured id buy a jeep. I've seen almost everyone on these forums have installed most of everything them selves. And i want some one to take me under their wing and show me a thing or two about jeeps. If you have the knowledge the patience and some spare time to install a lift i would really enjoy the experience and the learning. Thanks ahead of time.

I live in Queens, Ny Woodhaven.

[quote=Cebby;12339265]

(BTW - nice sarcasm coming from a guy who doesn't even have a WJ)[/quote]
DubJay99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2011, 03:09 AM   #2
gphunkplp
1999 WJ 

first off you need to be in the right section of the forum
gphunkplp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.