!984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer NYC area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > !984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer NYC area

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
wmorel

!984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer NYC area

Hi

We are working on a story about vintage car collecting. We want to photograph a 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer navy blue with wood paneling. I was wondering if you or anyone you know may have this car in the NYC area (1-2 hours outside). We need to shoot this car in the next couple of weeks. We can come to your house or area to shoot. Please feel free to contact me or give out my information to anyone that may be able to help.

Thanks,

Will Morel

--
Will Morel
Assistant Photo Editor
Country Living Magazine
300 West 57th St.
32nd flr
New York, NY 10019
(212) 649-3518

wmorel is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.