Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

4x4 park

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  sycon4x4 
#1 ·
hi i own around 35 - 55 acres of land in upstate ny in whitesboro ny to be exact i would like to try to open an 4x4 park and club ive been trying to find out the legalities and liabilities because i have earthmoving equipment and materials to build a awsome park deigned by some members and changing all the time i was wondering if it would be worth time efforts and money to build something like this

#5 ·
i am just waiting for the insurance quotes to come back but my commercial agent said its doable but i want to be able to keep it affordable for the members along with me and still have complete protection for my liabilities also its shame that is how you have to be that way.

#7 ·
Hey NJJC has their own insurance to do rides on private property and have been very involved with helping members maintain and cut trails into the woods... There are already a few members that share thier property already and might have some suggestions or ideas if you are intrested..

http://www.northjerseyjeepclub.org/forum.php

is thier site and are a well organized club and a great group of jeepers.

Chris

I hope you get it up and running soon... we need more spots to wheel..

#8 ·
sounds great, good luck. call the owners of Rausch Creek in Pa, maybe they will have some tips or hints on dealing with all the issues involved and can probably offer you some advice so nothing is overlooked. Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress.

#9 ·
I wet to college for forestry, so any ecological impact studies that need to be done i might be able to help with

#12 ·
What if its just "donations"??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.