York PA, Need lifts or other mods installed? Check this out.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > York PA, Need lifts or other mods installed? Check this out..

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
ajamison
1991 MJ Comanche 

York PA, Need lifts or other mods installed? Check this out..

Myself and a friend of mine are interested in doing a little work on the side with Jeep related items. If you need anything done shoot me a PM and we'll chat. We have experience working on vehicles and have a 45'x22' garage loaded with tools! We have the capability to do "bolt ons", paint & body work, and custom work too, as well as mild to moderate welding! We are located between Loganville and Seven Valleys, in southern York County. Due to other commitments we will only be available nights and weekends. We believe in doing things right the first time and are not out to rob anyone, so expect very fair prices!

Edit: We now have a tubing bender (capability to build roll cages), and a new plasma cutter!

And as a reference for my skills I am an industrial electrician and I have several years of experience bending conduit, I have been trained in the formulas and mathematics behind bending pipe, so my tube work for cages and fenders is top notch. As well, my right hand man is a foreman at a local body shop and has several years experience in anything autobody related from custom fabrication to antique restoration and collision repair.

Shoot me a PM and we can chat! Thanks and happy trails!

Here are couple pics of what we've had our hands on...

ajamison is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
ajamison
1991 MJ Comanche 

ajamison is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.