who wants to meet up for a run at shamokin PA next week? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > who wants to meet up for a run at shamokin PA next week?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 12-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
jackdup
1998 XJ Cherokee 

who wants to meet up for a run at shamokin PA next week?

i dont want to wheel alone and need to get my junk out on the trail again..i was at this place once before but there is still tons of exploring to be done..anyone want to meet up? im thinking tuesday or wednesday? either respond on this thread or pm me! thanks

jackdup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
1tuffyj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

couple of us wheelin excelsior dec 18th if ur interestd.
Unread 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
jackdup
1998 XJ Cherokee 

thanks for the reply man..im not familiar with excelsior? is it an area of shamokin? i definitely might be interested..would i keep up with 31's at three inches and some armor?
Unread 12-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #4
1tuffyj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

its basically the other side of that land. not far from shamokin. just down the road from marion heights if youve heard of that. we usually play on the treverton side, but excelsior has some diff obstacles. u would be fine on 31s. u dont have to do all the obstacles. there are a few creek beds to run, and a trail my buddies found last time out. i had other commitments that day so now my punishment is to run whatever they found. this should be good lol. if ur gonna come up, let me know. we'll figure out where to meet. we usually meet at elysburg sheetz, but thats probly too far north for u.
Unread 12-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #5
jackdup
1998 XJ Cherokee 

i was messing around on google maps and i think i found where your talking about...i am definitly intersested..ill pm you in the next couple days to let you know if i can make it or not and we can exchange numbers or whatever and figure out a place and time i can meet up with you guys then

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.