Wheeling Near Indiana PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Wheeling Near Indiana PA

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Dstoy03
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Wheeling Near Indiana PA

Hey all, my buddies and I go to school in Indiana PA, and are planning a camping trip for spring break but are staying in the area. Just wondered if anybody out there knew of any trails we could hit up in the altoona/ patton area while we were out. Thanks!

-yours can go fast, mine can go anywhere!-
Dstoy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
zr2s10
2012 WK 

http://www.sgohvpark.com/Home.aspx

Copy and paste this into your browser to check this park out. Unfortunately i haven't been there yet, so I don't know if they allow Jeeps, or if it's just for ATVs/Bikes. However, if you call Steve, the promoter listed on the site, he should be able to tell you. If they don't allow Jeeps, he will may be able to point you to a good place nearby. He's big into every form of wheeling there is, and a real nice guy!
zr2s10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Dstoy03
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey thanks! Ill do that today! Are you in the area? Maybe we could go sometime. The more the merrier!

Unread 03-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
zr2s10
2012 WK 

I'm actually over in Butler, which is about an hour west of Indiana. I'm out for wheeling, only Jeep we have right now is my wife's 2012. I would be shot. Lol. But I hope you find a good place to ride!
zr2s10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey , when is spring break actually? If it doesn't get in the way of too much fishing I could run you around altoona some.
tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #6
Dstoy03
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Haha thats understandable! And it was this past week I am sorry I didnt answer back before we didnt have service or anything where we were. But we arent far from altoona so if you ever want to ride around we can definitely work something out. Even go to rock run or something.

Unread 03-25-2013, 10:12 AM   #7
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Spring break was THIS past week? Geeze , sorry to hear that , not much of a spring.......I thought it wasn't til later. but let me know if you want to go out another time , etc.
tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
TOW_HOOK
1957 CJ3B 

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstoy03 View Post
Hey all, my buddies and I go to school in Indiana PA, and are planning a camping trip for spring break but are staying in the area. Just wondered if anybody out there knew of any trails we could hit up in the altoona/ patton area while we were out. Thanks!

try rock run ohv area. lots of jeep trails, legal. and only 25$ a day opens the first weekend of april. they do have maps. mike at the front desk can help you out.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.