wheel here? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > wheel here?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

wheel here?

any one ever seen this sign and trail can we run here? the other sign only said no bikes no horses

file0017.jpg  
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #2
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Never seen one either, I would try to find a game warden or someone who works/patrols the area and ask them first though.
Unread 12-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

i think it was out around Fuller Lake
Unread 12-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
oteps
1980 CJ5 

Kings gap is about 5 miles from my house. Unless its a road stay off of it. There are some other roads to drive on, they are fun after big snow storms because they dont plow them. Try cold springs rd, and ridge rd.
oteps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

yeah i just found ridge rd today picked it up in Mt Holly dont know if id be able to make it up that hill the conquest might be a little ruff (the fall to the bottom). I felt lost back in the forest it was peaceful

i did see the "MAN" up their sitting in what looked like a black chevy lumina (might be wrong) by a 4 way
all sighs say motorized licensed vehicles only some roads were closed by a yellow gate(do they open them?)

FOUND this PATH and thought bout it
file0033.jpg  
Unread 12-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
oteps
1980 CJ5 

I think thats old tower rd. It takes you up to the tower and then back on ridge rd, about 2 miles long. i have never seen any wardens in lumina's up there. Normally they are in a green suv or pick up. They sometimes open up gates but only during hunting season.
oteps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

before i found this there was another pull off were there is a bunch of signs about no ATV's Don't see how anyone mover that HUGE bolder
Unread 12-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #8
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

yeah there was a tower at the top found my way out should had stayed were everyone else went came down on rock pretty hard no damage cool roads back in there road through to Caledonia found some places to get back in woods still got more roads and trails to explore lots of slow chill roads
file0048.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.