wellsboro area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > wellsboro area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

wellsboro area

Any jeepers have knowledge of the area? Looking for a good place to stay "or where not to" during a wheeling trip.

tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
bcusstc
1995 YJ Wrangler 

They have a nice state park in wellsborro just outside of town or the penn wells hotel is good.
bcusstc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey thanks for the info. I see your Jersey Shore. I stayed there not long ago at an Inn. forget the name but out front was a neat bar/restaurant with the motel in the back.
Unread 05-31-2013, 03:27 AM   #4
bcusstc
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like it may have been the Gamble farm inn..local watering hole for many..If you dont mind me asking, where is there good wheeling up in wellsboro ?
bcusstc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
gemiller
2008 WK 

I know this area inside and out, In fact i'll be at our cabin between blackwell and cedar run from tonight through next saturday. Susquehanok rally this weekend baby Lots of dirt roads, not a lot of "wheeling" persay, but theres some fun stuff to drive around in if you know where to go I know a super sweet road thats better called an "atv" trail, but its perfectly legal and named. Not sure why it even exists to be honest, but we had to winch out last fall.
Unread 05-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcusstc View Post
Sounds like it may have been the Gamble farm inn..local watering hole for many..If you dont mind me asking, where is there good wheeling up in wellsboro ?
It may be the place , rings a little bell. The bar part had alot of rooms , the quilt room , the sun room , etc , etc.

we won't be wheeling in Wellsboro , Wellsboro just seems like a very convenient place to lay over for the night along the way.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.