WaynesWorld - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > WaynesWorld

4th of July Military Discount! (Active: July 2 - 16, 2014)Currie RockJock Products!!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 04-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Glockem

2008 JK Wrangler 

Jk WaynesWorld

Hello everybody, If your bored this weekend May 28th and are close to the 14830 zip code, Wayne,s World is having it's first party of the season. $10.00 gets you in. MUD and lots of it, if you want it. Trails to ride including a natural rock climb. Wayne has been bulldozing the mud pits. I cut a new trail for tec ride, hill climbs are nuts. Will be a good time. If you want to camp, call me and I'll see if you can get in on Friday afternoon til Sunday. You can text me at 607 329 5269. Thanks, marty

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.