trails road 4wheeling early sunday am! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > trails road 4wheeling early sunday am!

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

trails road 4wheeling early sunday am!

ok so early sunday morning around 9ish me and a few cherokee's and jeeps will be heading up to trails road for alil fun. just giving a heads up and seeing if anyone would want to join or meet up either in baltimore co or in PA. if interested feel free to txt me @ 443-603-6110 dave

davyboyXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am heading up around 12pm to meet up with a couple locals.
Please and I am sorry if you have heard this repeated over and over again.
Stay out of the stream, there seems to be some confusion over if the waterfall is out of bounds or not.
I have had one land owner tell me it is and one say it is not.
Again sorry for the repeating, of the rules for down there but the potential this spot could get shut down is as high as it has ever been and WE need to be respectful of the land owners wishes to keep it open.

Also be warned two of the four land owners have posted signs that can be seen coming in the East side.
Depending on a cop's interpretation of the zoning documents posted, with out an invite from one of the two cool landowners.
You could get a $600 dollar fine for using the road.
My suggestion would be to come in and out the West end or follow Midvale down to the center of the road and head right to the playground.
Unread 06-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #3
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

im not from the area so what is the best way to enter from the side that u speak of ?
any special direction. all the guys that are riding with my group are respectful and arent a prob!
Unread 06-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

http://greg1.smugmug.com/Machines/20...trails-map.jpg

Unread 06-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.