Trail Ride Black Friday Weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Trail Ride Black Friday Weekend

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 11-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
foxchr54
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Trail Ride Black Friday Weekend

Hey whats up guys?? just wanted to post to inform any1 who's interested in a trail ride late afternoon on November 26th thru November 28th. There should be about 20 to 30 of us out there if we get a good turn out and we usually do. The location is between Shamokin, Pa and Treverton, Pa. Plenty of trails, mud holes, rocks, etc. Most of my buddies will be camping out. I usually camp out one of the nights bc i live only 5 minutes away. Here is a link for some pictures of what ive gotten into up there but theres lots more. i dont really like being the camera guy so i dont take to many. Pictures by chrisf8 - Photobucket
There is a real variety of stuff there so dont get discouraged by the photos bc i only have 31s and i take it somewhat easy. My other buddies have a jeep on 44s and a chevy on like 50 inch tractor tires(im not sure but its huge) and they get into some nasty stuff. If your interested in meeting up with us one of the days in the afternoon i would be more then happy to. Please feel free to send me a PM or an email (foxchr54@gmail.com) or give me a call (570)809-5395 or even post on this thread. Thanks and hopefully i get to see ya out there.

Here is also a map of the area.
MAP
The main area of wheeling is in between Route 225, Route 61, and State Route 2044. That entire area (its almost a big oval, sorta) we can ride for days and the trails go on for miles.

Thanks,

Chris
01 Jeep Wrangler 60th Anniv.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.