Track Bars and Sway Bar? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Track Bars and Sway Bar?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Track Bars and Sway Bar?

Anyone have the the front sway bar and track bar and also the rear track bar laying around anywhere? Or know anyone that might? My buddy needs it for inspection

dakota123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Is this a joke?
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Why would it be a joke?
Unread 04-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

tell him to go buy bushings for his track bars and to just go to a junk yard to buy a sway bar. its a little far fetched to ask if your buddy can borrow these things for inspection. his rig obviously should not be on the road! sway bar i can understand not running but track bars are a must to keep in good shape. i replaced my track bar bushings that are both after market for under $20
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I guess i should of been a little more specific saying that he needs it for a YJ. Tj's and Yj are very different. Being that with Leaf springs you do not need track or sway bars because the leafs are stiff enough to stop body roll unlike on coils. Almost everyone with a yj throws them away or has them sitting in their garage which is why i asked. We already found someone with some laying around in the garage.
Unread 04-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #6
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post
I guess i should of been a little more specific saying that he needs it for a YJ. Tj's and Yj are very different. Being that with Leaf springs you do not need track or sway bars because the leafs are stiff enough to stop body roll unlike on coils. Almost everyone with a yj throws them away or has them sitting in their garage which is why i asked. We already found someone with some laying around in the garage.
oh ok well he needs to make friends with a mechanic that will just inspect that stuff without issues. im sure there is someone on here that would help him out with that. i know in the utah section i have 4 people to choose from that would just slap stickers on without mud flaps or fenders covering the tires.
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah hes new to the area like me he will figure it out
Unread 04-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
fargin_icehole
1930 XK Commander 

Am I the only one wondering why this is in the Pennsylvania forum?
fargin_icehole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargin_icehole
Am I the only one wondering why this is in the Pennsylvania forum?
Because i go to school in pennsylvania and the guy that needs them is in pennsylvania and was hoping to find someone local. Which i did. Why is everyone harshing???

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.