Toys for Tots Run at Rausch Creek - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Toys for Tots Run at Rausch Creek

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
CherokeeJon
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Toys for Tots Run at Rausch Creek

I'm looking for anyone interested in running all greens for the benefit ride. I'm in a stock cherokee and will most likely have another cherokee lifted 3 inches with me. Just looking for a good group to either hop into or join forces with.

CherokeeJon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
ShromsWillys
1946 CJ2A 

when is this?
Unread 10-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
CherokeeJon
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShromsWillys
when is this?
Saturday November 3rd
CherokeeJon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
ShromsWillys
1946 CJ2A 

Might be possible that I can make it. I have to put new front axle shafts in my jeep.
Unread 11-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
duc202
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i'll be there tomorrow if you want to run the green trails. i ran them last time i was there(about a month ago on my stock TJ. i'm looking to run them again since i add a 2in lift and 33s but i'm still on my stock d30/35 axles. just look for people from Element Off-Road tomorrow
duc202 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.