toys for tots at rock run ohv park petton pa - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > toys for tots at rock run ohv park petton pa

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #16
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

Yeah, the CJ is mine. Where did we meet? The Jeep doesn't ring a bell.
I'm bad with names and faces, but usually can remember a nice Jeep.

Unread 11-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
hums99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It was clear in the back on groups stopped and talked a few. In fact it might have been last year now that I think about it, I'm not good with trail names or numbers. I just go where they tell me. I think it was over by the new green/ blue trail that was just cut in. There was a orange jk running with me and white jk.
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #18
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

We were lost pretty good last year.We basically roamed around and just hit trails we came across, couldn't make heads nor tails of the map.
This year we had somebody with us that knew their way around. We only hit a few long black trails this time. It just took us all day to do them as we would stop and play along the way as we went through them.
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #19
hums99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

No doubt on bad map. I still yet to go back and try out the black trail. I just finishes up LA and went to a jeep jamboree so it spent most of the summer in the garage and the rack. I have hit a few of the short black trails.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.