State College / Penn State / Bellefonte / Boalsburg Areas - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > State College / Penn State / Bellefonte / Boalsburg Areas

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #31
roll_topless
2011 JK Wrangler 

pffft. says the guy who responds a minute later.

roll_topless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #32
wsar10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_topless View Post
pffft. says the guy who responds a minute later.
that's how we service techs "roll" on this side of the building!!

-03 WJ laredo 4.0 120k a few minor mods
-93 XJ 5spd, 3" zone lift
wsar10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #33
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsar10 View Post
that's how we service techs "roll" on this side of the building!!
I will say... checking this thing while at work is a nice stress break, and kind of addicting!

Heck if she wants 17s I'm sure she can find some cheap around town... my rims were $50 each I think??
Unread 02-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #34
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

So I'm definitely in on the 18th. My old lady is out of town so I have free rein to run all day!!!
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #35
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm curious what the snow is going to do to the trails tonight...might be some decent running tomorrow....just sayin'!!
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #36
roll_topless
2011 JK Wrangler 

seven mountains was ridic tonight... but we were in the Toyota... jeep would have faired much better!
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #37
wsar10
2003 WJ 

Mikey and I went up into "stillhouse hollow" last night and did'nt make it far !!
It was blowing snow and the snow was AT LEAST 6" deep and further up it probably had a good 2" layer of ice under it............ We started up a pretty nice incline at the begining of the trail and did not really relize it was ice until we were 3/4 of the way up and thats were we started to spin and had to slide backwards donw the hill !
It's times like this that sell me on adding a little body armor, although we lucked out with no damage.

That being said our *******es "wanted to see if we could get further in LO range" (you guys no what I mean)......to say the least we did not !

I only have Dayton Timberline A/T's on my XJ and I gotta tell ya they impress me everytime I'm offroad and last nite was no different I couldn't beleive we made it up the hill as far as we did.
We had a BLAST !!!!!
snow.jpg   snow-2.jpg   snow-3.jpg  

Unread 02-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #38
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

That looks AMAZING!!! You should of shot a PM I would of ran some trails with ya'll last night! Hopefully it's still nice this weekend! Speaking of which, do I have any takers to run trials this weekend? I might of found a few more jeeps to run trails with as well.
Unread 02-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #39
roll_topless
2011 JK Wrangler 

that snow would have been hella fun... on trails that weren't also cliffs. I could probably be talked into a run on Saturday.
Unread 02-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #40
wsar10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieslaughter View Post
That looks AMAZING!!! You should of shot a PM I would of ran some trails with ya'll last night! Hopefully it's still nice this weekend! Speaking of which, do I have any takers to run trials this weekend? I might of found a few more jeeps to run trails with as well.
it was a short trip, you would have had an hour in driving to get here (if the seven mnts were not closed) for just half hour of a trail ride.

Id like to do something on sat. but I gotta tell ya the mountains will be horrible with a 2" coating of ice under the snow, We would not make it where we were the other weekend !
I may just go for ride on some mountain roads in the snow.........

Unread 02-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #41
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

Like I said before... I'm up for anything. Looking at the weather, it's suposed to be 38-40ish all this week. It may melt some of the stuff up there and make for some nice runs. If we get closer to the end of the week and it's looking worse we can re-evaluate it then.

Like I said, I'm in...even if it is running snow roads.
Unread 02-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #42
roll_topless
2011 JK Wrangler 

I'm out for this weekend. I have some house related nonsense that's been sneaking up on me because I'm lazy. looking forward to a march ride though!
Unread 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #43
wsar10
2003 WJ 

I have a viewing to go to @3 on Saturday.

Unread 02-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #44
ahoyt653
1995 ZJ 

where and when is everyone meeting Saturday? I can't say for sure if I'm going, might get stuck at work. But if not I would love to go out and test my zj. I have not had it out since I put the lift on.
ahoyt653 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #45
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoyt653 View Post
where and when is everyone meeting Saturday? I can't say for sure if I'm going, might get stuck at work. But if not I would love to go out and test my zj. I have not had it out since I put the lift on.
So I think the plan is to run to Houtzdale this weekend. I'm running with a few other JK's from the area. If your running from clearfield it might be about halfway between State College and there. As soon as I know more I'll let everyone know!!

I know roll_topless is out and wsar10 is mostly out... that's going to be a long treck for you.

Tim you want to haul that cj out there saturday and get it dirty?? Anyone else let me know, all are welcome. Ahoy if you'll pm me your info I'll shoot you a text and let you know details! Time I've got your info if your in just let me know!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.