Starting a Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Starting a Jeep Club

1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday Sale

Unread 03-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Starting a Jeep Club

Me and my buddy Anthony (showtime on here) are going to be starting a Jeep Club for everyone in the 717 area code. We haven't really seen any clubs around here other than WE T.O.D.D. Anthony use to be with them but didn't like it. So if anyone that would be interested in helping us getting this thing going just let me know.

1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
attentionwhore
1995 YJ Wrangler 

There are options, I am in Blue Ridge Jeepers which is based out of Waynesboro but covers so. central PA and MD or you could join PA Jeeps out of York. Starting a successful club is not an easy venture.
[COLOR="Green"]You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you are going to do are: 1) Call someone with a gun. 2) Pray to God they get there in time.
~unknown[/COLOR]
attentionwhore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #3
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

my buddy knows how to run them and were gonna do a lot of things for veterans, seeing how 3 of us so far are veterans me being in the marines other army and other air force so we could just end up making it just for vets
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.