Some trails in Brodheadsville - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Some trails in Brodheadsville

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Kodiak17
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Some trails in Brodheadsville

Pulled a friend out of the snow the other day after he was exploring some trails near the Turkey Hill and Wacky Worm on 209. If you turn onto Gilbert Rd. and make a left at the fork ahead, within 100 feet is a small opening through the tree line adjacent to the cemetery). No posted signs, I think most of the trails are for fourwheelers but a jeep can fit if you don't mind rubbing up against branches. Thought I'd post it up for anyone looking to have some fun.

cheers!

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thor-dd-weekend-warrior-1348534/
Kodiak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
fireman-bob
1990 YJ Wrangler 

just pulled it up on google maps. it looks pretty good. how far did you go. it looks like f you keep driving you link up with the power lines
fireman-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
Kodiak17
1998 TJ Wrangler 

not too far maybe a half mile? just to pull out the buddy. and yes, looks like the powerlines provide even more trails. i'd definitely be into this if you want to explore?

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thor-dd-weekend-warrior-1348534/
Kodiak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
sikencide
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lets set a date and meet at turkey hill and do it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.