sirius setup from 99 _04 grand cherokee /rb1 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > sirius setup from 99 _04 grand cherokee /rb1

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 03-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
titaniumriders

Wj sirius setup from 99 _04 grand cherokee /rb1

Hello, I am selling a sirius sattelite radio set up from a 99 to 04 grand cherokee. Everything was functional, it was pulled cause I don't want to pay for music. I am not 100% sure on the info, but based on the tech details for these kits straight from mopar I have everything you need except the antenna itself ( didn't want to deal with the hole in roof, 12 bucks on ebay)

I have the receiver itself; marked daimler chysler corp, delphi delco part number 12245459 with sirius sticker serial number, I'd etc on back

I have the multiplex splitter delphi delco part number 12216419/ mopar part number 5066202ac $52.30

I have the wire harness from the receiver to radio part number. 5066203aa $82 ( for use without CD changer)

I have the wire harness from receiver to multiplex splitter part number 5066206aa $58.45

I also have the wire harness from the CD changer to the multiplex splitter. Part number 5066204aa ( for use with CD changer)

I have the song/ artist display cable that goes with the rb1 nav head unit to the splitter part number 82208322 $42.05

Lastly I have the antenna cable wires part number 5066207aa

From mopar these parts would be $291 without receiver cause I can't find a price

All prices are from mopar. Not inflated figures. I have not been able to determine the price of these kits I've seen them anywhere from $200 to $430 and they DO NOT come with the artist display cable for the rb1 nav or the cable from the CD changer to the splitter.

I know this is somewhat confusing, here's a link on more info to clear things up http://wjjeeps.com/sirius/sirius.htm

All you will need for this to work in your jeep with or without CD changer is an antenna and mounting template.

I'm not sure how to price this going by what I've seen I'd like to get around $185 no lower then $150

Email me with offers, I'm open to trades on anything or to barter the price if you have a good proof my price is off. Thanks everyone

titaniumriders is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.