Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

scranton area wheelin'

90K views 998 replies 37 participants last post by  Drastiq 
#1 ·
starting up this thread so we're not taking up another.wheeling this sunday aug. 19. post up if your coming!! Also if you want to do another run on different day post it up here

#31 ·
would you guys be okay with a couple a lehigh valley boys meetin up with ya. I have a cherokee 5.5"'s 33's and my buddy has a 76 k20 with 35's. I have been to rausch a few times and local spots before they shut them down, he has zero off road time behind the wheel, unless you count dirt roads:laugh:. My girlfriend grew up in Dickson City so she knows the area pretty well so us gettin to you wont be an issue.

#32 ·
bigbuk29 said:
would you guys be okay with a couple a lehigh valley boys meetin up with ya. I have a cherokee 5.5"'s 33's and my buddy has a 76 k20 with 35's. I have been to rausch a few times and local spots before they shut them down, he has zero off road time behind the wheel, unless you count dirt roads:laugh:. My girlfriend grew up in Dickson City so she knows the area pretty well so us gettin to you wont be an issue.
Ya we go out ever sun u can pm me for more details

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.