ROLL CALL Butler Pa Bantam Jeep Festival June 14-16 2013 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > ROLL CALL Butler Pa Bantam Jeep Festival June 14-16 2013

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
platinum5.9
Web Wheeler

2003 WJ 

ROLL CALL Butler Pa Bantam Jeep Festival June 14-16 2013

Once again I will be attending the Annual Bantam Jeep Festival. I was hoping to once again get a roll call of everyone attending so we can meet up and enjoy the festival together. Feel free to post what your driving and your plans for the event. I attended the last two years and had a blast and look forward to this year. Looking forward to meeting fellow jeepers and having fun. Let's see if we can get a jeep forum.com meeting place. Any help would be appreciated.

Unread 01-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I am looking to be there again this year,as long as I can get my new front axle ready,hopefully it will be a nicer weekend than last year but we still had some fun.
Unread 01-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
ShromsWillys
1946 CJ2A 

Its early this year. That might make it easier for me to make it
Unread 01-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Just registered the other day so I will be there,and hopefully so will be all of the jeep.
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:54 AM   #5
poolmike
1968 FSJ Gladiator 

I'm planning to go in the M715. I'll be deaf upon arrival, but it will be fun.

'98 ZJ Limited. 5.2L, Auto. Stock for now.
poolmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
joeydominick
1999 TJ Wrangler 

planning on doing the Friday night invasion in downtown Butler, not sure about anything else besides seeing all the vendors. Last year was fun but 1/2 day at the most is plenty for me and the kids!
joeydominick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #7
nagualito
2011 JK Wrangler 

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolmike View Post
I'm planning to go in the M715. I'll be deaf upon arrival, but it will be fun.
Oh wow! I'll be looking for you there!

Been there the past two years and I can't wait to check out the new location at Cooper's Lake. The trails are supposed to be two times longer than the ones inside the fairgrounds! Also, for you out of town guys, if you're looking for a place to get a great meal and sample some local micro-brew, check out North Country Brewing Co. on Main Street in Slippery Rock. That place is fantastic! If anyone has any questions about the local area hit me up in this thread or send me a pm and I'd be happy to help.

Unread 02-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
vagov
2004 WJ 

i am attending this year towing my popup camper up to the campground, i will be on site #k up by the lake. stop bye for a cold one! i plan on doing the parade friday night, and morine sp tour, got tickets for the pig out, and breakfast also. however not too much wheelin with my stock grand cherokee since its my primary daily driver! first time attending this event so im excited to see what is too be seen! also volunteered a few hours to help out.
vagov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
poolmike
1968 FSJ Gladiator 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagualito View Post
Oh wow! I'll be looking for you there!

Been there the past two years and I can't wait to check out the new location at Cooper's Lake. The trails are supposed to be two times longer than the ones inside the fairgrounds! Also, for you out of town guys, if you're looking for a place to get a great meal and sample some local micro-brew, check out North Country Brewing Co. on Main Street in Slippery Rock. That place is fantastic! If anyone has any questions about the local area hit me up in this thread or send me a pm and I'd be happy to help.

I'll be sure to hit these places up for some food/brew. Probably crashing at my brother's place in Zelienople if I decide not to camp out.

'98 ZJ Limited. 5.2L, Auto. Stock for now.
poolmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #10
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

hey mike ill keep an eye out for ya at the show,seen ya around town many times.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #11
vagov
2004 WJ 

bump
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #12
Bmann412
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I am going this year will be signing up real soon
Bmann412 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
vagov
2004 WJ 

bmann412 what part of pittsburgh do you live in, im from brentwood 15227
Unread 02-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #14
Bmann412
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I live in mars 16046 but real close to cranberry
Bmann412 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #15
vagov
2004 WJ 

i plan on pulling my pop up camper to coopers lake friday morning set up camp hopfully by noon. i have site number k up by the lake feel free to stop bye will have some cold ones in the cooler.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.