ROLL CALL Butler Pa Bantam Jeep Festival Aug 10th-12th 2012 - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > ROLL CALL Butler Pa Bantam Jeep Festival Aug 10th-12th 2012

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #46
Matt The Hammer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks. I'm actually renting a Jeep now. Not sure of it's exact details (plate, etc.).

Never easy... right? ha ha

Unread 08-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #47
TURBevO8
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockytank View Post
See you at Breakneck. Probably saw you last year, my group was there as well. I'll be the site that has 09 orange JK and 94 black YJ. 2 of the 4 of us are heading up Thursday, other two in our group going up Friday.
Were you guys up on the hill last year? I think the JK rings a bell. We had my impact orange TJ and brother's green TJ Sahara and were down on the low end of the grounds. Got a little rowdy there last year but nothing too bad. At least you dont have to worry about having a beer in your hand. Good times! Just finished packing. Heading to Johnstown tomorrow. Then Monroeville and Butler from there Thurs morning!!!
Unread 08-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #48
rockytank
2009 JK Wrangler 

Yeah, we were up towards the top. Hoping to get the same spot this year that we had last year. Our group stayed up later than most, but we definitely weren't the rowdy ones towards the top of the hill dumping who knows what on top of the fire to get flames 15 feet high. Beer along with jack/cokes will def be in my hand. See ya up there.
rockytank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #49
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We will be there as a vendor. We have the trailer loaded up and are heading out early in the morning.
Unread 08-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #50
joeydominick
1999 TJ Wrangler 

cant wait till this weekend, the kids are excited too! They are 2, 3, and 5 and love Jeeps, in fact when were out and I ask their opinion on any other car or truck they say "junk". Are there a lot of parts for sale and or vendors? As far as purchasing things, is a credit card or check going to work, or is cash whats mainly accepted? thanks, will be there in my 99 TJ (intense pearl color)!
joeydominick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #51
rockytank
2009 JK Wrangler 

There was a decent amount of parts there last year. Definitely a lot of winches from multiple vendors. They are having a swap meet also, so who know how big that may be or how much people will have.

According to an email that BJHF sent out:
"Make sure you bring cash for admission and merchandise, as credit cards are not accepted. The nearest ATM will be located across the road from the Fairgrounds. Once you get in the gate, an ATM will be available so you can pick up great things from our vendors and the Merchandise store. "

See ya there!
rockytank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #52
djm
2013 JK Wrangler 

I'll be there, camping at the fairgrounds campground. Orange crush 4dr, nj plates. Heading out there Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning.

Dan - NJ
img_0232.jpg  
djm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #53
xjfirefighter25
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Ill be in late Thursday night, gotta replace my blown out lower control arms on my xj after work then were leaving
xjfirefighter25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #54
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

We will be leaving early Friday morning,about a six hour drive for us hope the weather is nice.just finished up getting every thing ready.
Unread 08-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #55
dragginwagon406
1998 TJ Wrangler 

We will be there as well. Hell, I think we are at the Days Inn too.
dragginwagon406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #56
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

I'm heading over from Northwest Ohio
But driving a Liberty
Look for me
Still has Bundy Hill mud on it but with it raining who cares
Not nearly this clean now
Unread 08-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #57
dragginwagon406
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Mine still has a little Dana test track mud
dragginwagon406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #58
xjfirefighter25
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Its 1am and we just pulled in
xjfirefighter25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #59
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hopeing to be on the road shortly getting kinda excited for this.
Unread 08-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #60
platinum5.9
Web Wheeler

2003 WJ 

I'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning.
03 Grand Cherokee Limited-White/Agate-4.7HO/QD-OME HD springs-1" spacers-MX6 shocks-OME SS-IRO rear links-255/75/17 BFG muds-JK Moabs-Muffler Delete-Magnaflow Cats x3-V3 Projectors 35w 5000k HID and High/Low harness w/relays-IRO Premium Sliders-SOLID D30 Cover-Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs/3/4" black shackles http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...1/#post9902192
--Enchanted Mountain Off-road Crew--Olean NY
enchantedmountainoffroad@gmail.com
platinum5.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.