RCrocs Crawling Finale 2010 - Come Support Our Sport - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > RCrocs Crawling Finale 2010 - Come Support Our Sport

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

RCrocs Crawling Finale 2010 - Come Support Our Sport

For those that don't know already Rausch Creek is the best park on the east coast! Aside from being open to the public from regular events RC holds events such as their own RCrocs Crawling and Racing Series, W.E. Rock, and the past two years RC has the the King of the Hammer Right Coast Qaulifier (RCQ).

On Aug 21, Rausch is hold the 2010 RCrcocs Crawling Series Finale. Come out and watch the 4 classes from stock rigs to built moon buggies battle it out through tough and narrow gates in timed courses. Competition will start at 10AM. The finale is also offering two event events following the shootout in the competition. Recently a fellow wheeler, Shawn Laity, passed away in a tragic and freak accident driving home. Shawn left behind a wife and child, so the RC crew and competitors are going to hold an extra Capture the Cone event to raise money for the Laity family. Capture the Cone will be another high adrenaline event packed with tons of action for spectators to watch. The second event is ran by Team Rose crawlers to benefit another charity (more info to come) and will take place on the Hands Climb obstacle. This is a vertical ledge with a bowl at the bottom. Only one person, Shannon Campbell, has made it up with the assistance of a spotter strap.

I personally would like invite everyone out to the event to cheer on the competitors (Team 120 is the best of course ) and watch this exciting sport! There will be plenty of carnage and roll overs so bring the cameras. This is a great event for the whole family and the finale events will be going towards great causes! The more spectators and the louder you are, the more crazy stuff we attempt! The 4 wheeling sport is nothing without support, some please come on out and help keep East Coast 4 wheeling alive!

RC is also hold the racing events as well. The first race is this month on July 31st at 10AM. The next two are Sept 25 and Oct 16.

Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Bump this weekend everyone! Come out and watch live in person!!!
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
Unread 08-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

It's tomorrow, anyone going to come out. Watching will sure give you some idea's on what you want to do with your Jeep. There is a stock class which has max 33" tires and 1 locker. I would assume alot of guys fit the category so come watch what your rig could do!
Thanks to our Sponsors:

Delmarva Offroad
Unread 08-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
HeavyMetal
Forum God

1997 XJ Cherokee 

I will be there.
Thou preparest a spotter before me in the presence of mine obstacles;

HeavyMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
I will be there.
With all the events scheduled for tomorrow the 2010 DVD is going to sick!
Thanks to our Sponsors:

Delmarva Offroad

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.