Rausch Creek Trail Ride June 8 and 9 - Greens and Blues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek Trail Ride June 8 and 9 - Greens and Blues

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Iceman0502
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek Trail Ride June 8 and 9 - Greens and Blues

So i usually make a one or two trips to Rausch Creek and always have a few friends that claim they needed more time to prepare. So this year i gave them advance notice.

I have a small group wheeling on June 8 and 9 on mostly greens and blues. If anyone else would like to come along, your more than welcome. We will be staying this time at the local Echo Valley Campground that is located right off I-81 near the gas station that everyone airs up at.

So far we have the following:
06 Sport or 06 Rubicon with winch
dodge ram
cherokee

and the maybes are
2x ford rangers
bronco

I will check this periodically or send me a message.
I plan taking the day and driving up on friday.
- Nick

Iceman0502 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.