Rausch Creek Trail Ride 8/23 Picture & Video Thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek Trail Ride 8/23 Picture & Video Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #16
MGoBlue
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hi! New to this board, wondering where this is @ Rausch Creek? Our group of guys is goin' up the 11th. I'd like to check out this spot.

MGoBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #17
creepin_jeeper

This is on the northeast property but since a lot of the trails aren't identified yet there really isnt a way to pinpoint this location. if you make you way through some of the main trails/access roads on the northeast side you will run right into it.
creepin_jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #18
horty

I'm going in group of three (all JK's) on the 11th gonna be on greens till noon then go in to blues . two newbies on this trip are going. I can't wait for staurday...
horty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.