Rausch Creek tire question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek tire question

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 04-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
rymahoney
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek tire question

Iv never been to rausch creek but am planning a couple trips there this summer. I have a 3 inch lift and am buying 33 in tires. i was looking at the wrangler duratracs and was wondering from those who have been there if i would be okay with those tires on the green and blue trails rocks and mud. I will only be off roading 3 or 4 times a year and the rest just cruising around town. Its my 3rd car so i dont drive it all the time.

rymahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Yes, you will be fine. We were there this weekend and ran into a ton of FJ and stock TJ folks all mostly running stock 'street tread' tires.
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
bigbike
1995 XJ Cherokee 

You can do red if your locked with those tires, blacks if your arent. Just got to take it slow and get a good line.
bigbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
rymahoney
1998 TJ Wrangler 

wasnt sure if i should buy the duratracs or mickey thompson mtz. but if the duratracs can get the job don for a few trips a year off road it will ride better on the road the rest of the time.
rymahoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.