Rausch Creek Sat. Oct. 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek Sat. Oct. 2

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 09-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
yellowismellow
rubber duck sicko!

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek Sat. Oct. 2

just seeing if there is any interest for saturday the 2nd of october. we run greens, blues(mostly), and easy black trails out there. so far we have 3-4 rigs. 2 TJ's one on 33's open/open and one on 36's locked F/R. also a JK on 37's thats heavily modded. and a 79 FS bronco thats possibly gonna come play.

trying to keep the group under 8 rigs, so the day moves smoothly. can always break up into smaller groups if need be.

please only respond if you are interested in this date.

Unread 09-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
redrockin7
2008 JK Wrangler 

Probably can't make it that day, but I'd suggest paying the extra $10 and checking out the blue trails on the new NE course if you haven't yet. There are 5-6 new trails and I think they were cutting more this past Saturday. We ran the new ones that were already open and they are good fun, for blues! Uphill and downhill, offcamber, and a little rocky with loose dirt between rocks.

Also, off to the side of some of the new blues (31, 36 specifically) are some good black sections that are a bit challenging, but not overly at least IMO (i have JK on 35s, locked, locked), but they are in short sections also. So those in your group that don't want to or can't run them can easily get to the other end (by taking the blues or greens) and meet you down there at the 'exit'. The black section of 36 is just a short hill climb or descent (depending direction you are running) and there is a green bypass to the side.

They are a little different than most of the blues on the old part of the park, so its cool to check out. The blacks are similar - basically rock gardens - to blacks you sould see on the other side, but still fun!
2008 X Unlimited in Redrock - Locked D44s w/ 5.13s - Rancho/Warn/Rockhard Dif and Other Skids - RCX 2.5" Lift - 1" BL - 35" BFG KM2s on Blackrock 909 Alloys - AEV Procal - ORFab Stubby Bumper with RR D-Rings - Rubirails - Chopped Fender Mod - TF Quick-Discos - KC Slims and Hellas - Besttop/Highrock Tire Carrier - Tube Doors - More
redrockin7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
alecmcmahon

Redrock, we ran the new NE section a few months ago and wasnt to impressed, Most of the trails then were basic green and blue trails that were not very challenging. But, like i said it's been a few months and im sure they've probably cut in some new trails since then.

and oh yeh, im in! of course
Unread 09-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
notenoughboost
1982 CJ7 

im in if i can find a babysitter witch shouldnt be a problem.
notenoughboost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2010, 06:46 AM   #5
redrockin7
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecmcmahon View Post
Redrock, we ran the new NE section a few months ago and wasnt to impressed, Most of the trails then were basic green and blue trails that were not very challenging. But, like i said it's been a few months and im sure they've probably cut in some new trails since then.
I ran it a few months ago (back in May) and also was not impressed at all... not worth the $10 at that point.

However, they have built a bunch of new blue trails (6 or so that were open the other day; 3 more that will be open when u go) that are actually fun and some nice black sections too.

Check out the NE board on the Rausch forums for more details.
2008 X Unlimited in Redrock - Locked D44s w/ 5.13s - Rancho/Warn/Rockhard Dif and Other Skids - RCX 2.5" Lift - 1" BL - 35" BFG KM2s on Blackrock 909 Alloys - AEV Procal - ORFab Stubby Bumper with RR D-Rings - Rubirails - Chopped Fender Mod - TF Quick-Discos - KC Slims and Hellas - Besttop/Highrock Tire Carrier - Tube Doors - More
redrockin7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
rubijksilver
2008 JK Wrangler 

oh yeah i am in. alec i need to leave early with you because i can only go 70 with the new gears
rubijksilver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
yellowismellow
rubber duck sicko!

2006 TJ Wrangler 

bumpppppppp
Unread 09-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #8
yellowismellow
rubber duck sicko!

2006 TJ Wrangler 

bump....4 days away.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.