Rausch Creek Sat, 5/26 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek Sat, 5/26

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #16
cherokeekid58
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
Sorry i used mine last May.what happened?
Piston number 4 decided to break its skirt off from the oil ring down. Jeeps been sitting for 4 months and i lost my job a month ago....

So far it seems correlated to OCD and the need to look at one's poop."
cherokeekid58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #17
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Cherokee kid...that's the exact thing mine did
Unread 05-25-2012, 06:28 AM   #18
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

forumrunner_20120525_082522.jpg

ran a day at Rausch like that
Unread 05-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #19
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

if you can scrounge an engine stand I can help you with your rebuild ... if your not too far. . sorry to hear about the job situation, been there still recovering from it financially in some ways.
Unread 05-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #20
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by funshootin1

ran a day at Rausch like that
Gee that looks just like mine from last February.

forumrunner_20120525_194732.jpg
Unread 05-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #21
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lol! sept two years ago, ran from pizza rock up the power line trail in 95 degree weather not realizing i bumped the fan switch...jammin out to some tunes not paying attention to the guages...stopped at the little hillclimb section to bs with buddies before playing around on the hills and when i went to start it back up i realized how hot it was...started it and the knock was there. thought it was a main so we wheeled it keepin an eye on the oil pressure...hit some blacks and easy reds and busted an axle, next day fixed front left axle and i tried to kill it all day but it kept on clackin down every black and some of the reds i can drag my pile thru got vids of it and it sounds horrible. ....trailered home pulled motor and slowly built for the turbo setup over the winter.
Unread 05-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #22
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by funshootin1 View Post
if you can scrounge an engine stand I can help you with your rebuild ... if your not too far. . sorry to hear about the job situation, been there still recovering from it financially in some ways.
just realized your in macungie ...lol, bit of a stretch...how about harrys upull for a whole motor and rebuild yours later...they have sales from time to time motors 150 i think

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.