Rausch Creek Sat, 5/26 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek Sat, 5/26

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 05-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek Sat, 5/26

Anyone else planning on going Memorial Day weekend? If anyone is going to be around, I'm going to get out on the greens, blues, and blacks

4wdjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We were considering it until I broke my shoulder
2004 TJ X 5spd, 30-Aussie locker and Chromo'd, 44-lsd & disc brakes, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, 1.25" bl, UCF 1" skid & Lo-pro mount, AA SYE, JKS MML, ZJ V8 Tierod, JKS Trackbars, smittybuilt winch w/ synthetic line, Caravan fuel injectors, CAI, TB spacer, flowmaster 44 2.5", 35x12.50x15 km2, 7" fenders, uniden cb
TanTJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Sucks, man. I'll be out there about when the park opens. So far we have 2 including me. Not looking to do anything more than some light blacks. Mostly green/blue.
Unread 05-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #4
jeepzonderling
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am interested in going. I am a noob but willing to learn. Are you going for one day, several? I have gone there once.
jeepzonderling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Just Saturday. Don't worry; we aren't going to do anything crazy.
Unread 05-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

was just there 11-12-13th. thinking about goin but kinda wanna bring my boy, he's almost 4 so this is a big step up from the local trails for the day type trips. the long ride in the turboturd may tucker him out. Ive been taking him on longer day trips but the tougher trails really bounce a kid around even strapped in real good thier gigantic noggins are proportionally big for thier body size and its tough on the neck muscles so I'm sure he would be fine on blues and easier blacks for a while. If we do go I'd love to pop into a group like yours doin green blue blacks and if the pace is too much for the lil man we will just bow out and cruise back to camp so we dont slow everyone down..most definitely camping saturday night which is a new experience for him too.
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

The only black I've done is off B trail, and it's just some steep hills and gullies. Trust me, I don't like getting tossed around either. The day will mostly be green/blue and some selective blacks. My Dad is coming with his, and he is only on 33s. You'll have a good time if you want to jump in with us.
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

yeah i know rausch well, that trail is a fun one to warm up on and feel out the group, its a one way called 1c ...4 or 5 step mounds, in the middle is a couple tricky rocks and the end has a bypass into a 50-60 ft long water filled pit then back out to trail b right near g which pops you out at pole line.
Unread 05-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #9
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thats the one. Stuff like that is the most I'm planning on doing.
Unread 05-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #10
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

86 degrees this weekend with only a 30% chance of rain
Unread 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
cherokeekid58
2000 XJ Cherokee 

If anyone has a piston ring kit, head gasket, valve cover gasket, and intake/exhaust gasket ill go lol.

So far it seems correlated to OCD and the need to look at one's poop."
cherokeekid58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

making it tough to say no....I'll pm you Thursday or Friday am latest and confirm if I can make it and get details of when you wanna hit the trails. depending on my work schedule we may pop up Saturday am instead of departing Philly Fri. evening which means you're gonna already be on the trails...
Unread 05-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #13
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeekid58
If anyone has a piston ring kit, head gasket, valve cover gasket, and intake/exhaust gasket ill go lol.
Sorry i used mine last May.what happened?
Unread 05-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

looks like I'm out. small fuel pressure issue of unknown origin ..probably pump ...its low and under boost I'm getting a lean condition. ..Its basically stock setup but with big Injectors and a piggyback ecu ....rather find out this morning doin a shakedown run than on the highway. sorry guys. enjoy the trip and great weather ..when your on trail 1-c with big smiling faces try to imagine me covered in dirt and sweat elbows deep in the fueltank pissing and moaning about wishing I was there. keep me in the loop for next run if you can.
Unread 05-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

No problem man. Hope you get it fixed soon!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.