I also would not be able to make a second day because I already have to take the monday off from work, I really think that one day of wheeling will be enough for you unless your a machine lol, you can stay out till almost dark if you wish and if we shoot for a meeting time of 9 am thats a VERY long day of wheeling.
The only issue I can forsee with trying to wheel 2 days is thhat its gonna be on a weekday and with the whole plan of of them having to unlock the gate and check you in I'm not sure how they would feel about you possibly being the only one camping out at the park and also there is the 2 vehicle minimum so unless you can get another person to agree to wheel a second day I highly doubt they will let you camp and wheel the next day alone. I can't say its 100% not gonna happen but its a huge liability on them. If I were you I would contact either Bruce or Lynn (the people running the place) and run these questions by them.
I would love to go but I wont be available those days. I was on the guided trail ride this past Sunday and had a blast. We stuck to greens on both sides of the property. I do have to say after .5 in of rain some of those greens on the NE property are not passable. We had a Rubicon Unlimited try to get up and made it half way, although when its dry it looks easy. They have cut a few more trails in there, a couple of blues too.
The last time I went it rained a little bit in the morning and it didn't effect the old property much at all. There was plenty of deep water crossings some upwards of 3 feet but we made it through fine. I guess we will have to watch the weather and if its rainy maybe we can just resort to the old greens. I'm looking forward to this trip I had so much fun last time that I just wanna get back out there.
For anyone that wants to watch this is a video of my WK on one of the older green trails...
Just curious if everyone is still good to go on this trip, I gave up on going on 8/7 so now I'm really looking forward to this trip. This thread had a lot of action for a few days and then it seemed to fade away a little. let's keep the chat going and also get a final count for who's going...
Ok good I've already put in for a day off from work so as long as its atleast 2 of us and we meet the 2 vehicle requirement then it looks like a go ahead still. Ill probably bring a buddy with me as an extra spotter. Hopefully a few others are still going maybe they will chime in.
Did anyone talk to Lynn or Bruce and see if we can even enter on that Monday we will need a firm head count to tell them how many are coming. I would thing someone is there today since its a normal operating day.
Also is anyone going to camp overnite on Sunday so we are there ready to go on Monday morning...
They told me before that is never a problem during the week, unless it is Christmas or Thanksgiving. I was going to wait and call them about a week ahead of time with the best count we had at that time. I will just be driving there that morning. It is only 1 1/2 hours for me.
Lets get a final list going. Copy the list and add your name when you post your reply.