Quadratec Cars & Coffee (8/18/13) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Quadratec Cars & Coffee (8/18/13)

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 08-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Quadratec
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quadratec Cars & Coffee (8/18/13)

On Sunday August 18th, Quadratec will be hosting a cruise-in style Cars and Coffee event. It will be from 9 A.M. to 12 P.M. rain or shine! We will have free doughnuts and coffee available along with some great giveaways!

This is a chance for the Jeep community to come together and talk with others who share the same interest, discuss what modifications you have done with your ride and the plans you may have for it in the future. Quadratec employees will also be mingling around to answer any questions about our products or give suggestions! So come join us for coffee and a chance to meet new friends! All types of modified vehicles are welcome!

Please R.S.V.P. using the button below!

Meet Locations GPS Coordinates: 39.98472,-75.594816

We Price Match, PM me for a quote

Online Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

Jeep Parts | Jeep Wheels | Jeep Tires | Jeep Lift Kits | Jeep Bumpers | Jeep Soft Tops
Quadratec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
mrott
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Fairly positive I'll make this one! What do I need to send in the email to RSVP? Or is it just for a head count and show up.
mrott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
Quadratec
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
2007 JK Wrangler 

It is more of a head count but year, make and model vehicle may help with prize selection.

We Price Match, PM me for a quote

Online Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

Jeep Parts | Jeep Wheels | Jeep Tires | Jeep Lift Kits | Jeep Bumpers | Jeep Soft Tops
Quadratec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #4
mrott
2006 TJ Wrangler 

ok email sent!
mrott is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.