Penns Woods - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Penns Woods

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
DonBray2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Penns Woods

Anyone know anything about Penn's Woods? Trying to get some info to put together a wheeling trip for my family. I looked on the interweb but couldn't find much.

Thanks
Don

Unread 05-27-2013, 04:05 AM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

About the Jeep Jamboree there? I've been there a couple years and happy to answer questions. I believe there are some old threads discussing it also if you use the search function. I don't believe there are any public trails open at other times.
Unread 05-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #3
DonBray2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I was hoping the trails were open to the public. I'm looking for some easy trails that are not in and offroad park. I wanted to do a expedition style vacation with my family this summer near or in pa
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBray2 View Post
I was hoping the trails were open to the public. I'm looking for some easy trails that are not in and offroad park. I wanted to do a expedition style vacation with my family this summer near or in pa
Someone who lives nearby and knows better can perhaps speak up as to whether there any public trails in the area, but I'm 99% certain that the trails done by the jamboree are on private land and not otherwise open.
Unread 06-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
TOW_HOOK
1957 CJ3B 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar View Post
Someone who lives nearby and knows better can perhaps speak up as to whether there any public trails in the area, but I'm 99% certain that the trails done by the jamboree are on private land and not otherwise open.
yes the jambo is next week. it's on private land, a boy scout camp. have you tryed bald eagle state park out side of state college, tons of dirt roads/ trails, and plenty of camping streams an all.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.