Penn State/State College Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Penn State/State College Jeepers

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
cdh5165
2007 JK Wrangler 

Penn State/State College Jeepers

Hi all,

I will be heading back to wonderful Happy Valley in about a week. I saw some old penn state jeepers threads but nothing was still active. If anyone is going to be around that area I would be interested in maybe getting a few trips together and if all goes well possibly start up some sort of Penn State Jeep club. Just throwing some ideas out there to see if anybody would be interested

cdh5165 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
cjapgar

1994 YJ Wrangler 

if you figure something out let me know. Im no longer a student but still live close enough
()_)-()_)--o-)_)

Bacon is meat candy!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
cjapgar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2014, 06:56 AM   #3
trowho
2008 JK Wrangler 

Back in Happy Valley!

Bumping an old thread, but I just moved back to State College as well and am looking for a new jeep club in the area (I was in Ocean State Jeepsters in RI, awesome club!).

Have you guys found any active local clubs, legal trails, or just a good bunch of wheeling buddies? This warm band of weather is getting me excited!
trowho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2014, 10:26 AM   #4
DBitts011
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh5165
Hi all, I will be heading back to wonderful Happy Valley in about a week. I saw some old penn state jeepers threads but nothing was still active. If anyone is going to be around that area I would be interested in maybe getting a few trips together and if all goes well possibly start up some sort of Penn State Jeep club. Just throwing some ideas out there to see if anybody would be interested
Hey I just came up to state college for the spring 14 semester, anyone know of local trails that we could do?
DBitts011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2014, 09:48 AM   #5
cdh5165
2007 JK Wrangler 

The only trail I've done around here was like a mining trail my buddy took me to but it wasn't really much more than a dirt road. I've heard there are some good trails around the altoona area but I've never gone. I'd love to get a group together to check it.
Unread 03-13-2014, 09:07 PM   #6
DBitts011
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh5165
The only trail I've done around here was like a mining trail my buddy took me to but it wasn't really much more than a dirt road. I've heard there are some good trails around the altoona area but I've never gone. I'd love to get a group together to check it.
Yea man me too. I know Altoona/Tyrone have some awesome trails that I've done before but I hear there are some within like15 mins of campus
DBitts011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2014, 05:06 PM   #7
cdh5165
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBitts011 View Post
Yea man me too. I know Altoona/Tyrone have some awesome trails that I've done before but I hear there are some within like15 mins of campus
Oh sweet I haven't heard of any decent ones around here but Im down to check them out sometime
Unread 03-17-2014, 12:16 PM   #8
trowho
2008 JK Wrangler 

If you guys find anything and want to go out, please let me know.
trowho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #9
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I will be leaving Altoona about 9:30 Friday , that's A.M if anyone wants to be shown around some.
I run 19 on the C.B or can use hand held radios for jeep to jeep comms.
I know it's early but got to wheel when ya can.
I'll be done at the latest about 2p.m
tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.