Northern Chester County - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Northern Chester County

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAwesome savings at openboxoffroad.comNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 02-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Northern Chester County

Anyone in the area? Meet and greets planned?

fourwheelin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourwheelin View Post
Anyone in the area? Meet and greets planned?
The largest county in Pa has no Jeeps and meet and greets planned? Hard to believe...
Unread 02-07-2014, 12:28 PM   #3
scaffdog
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

I leave in Delaware county. Not to far from parts of Chester County. Just getting into Jeeping and wouldn't mind meeting some Jeepers to go wheeling with.
scaffdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaffdog View Post
I leave in Delaware county. Not to far from parts of Chester County. Just getting into Jeeping and wouldn't mind meeting some Jeepers to go wheeling with.
So it seems we need to get something going. Lets figure out whet to appropriately post, pick a date n place.

Rt 3 in west Chester is prob a good place.
Unread 02-09-2014, 08:33 AM   #5
AJI
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
So it seems we need to get something going. Lets figure out whet to appropriately post, pick a date n place.

Rt 3 in west Chester is prob a good place.

I live in West Chester. Rt3 isn't a bad spot for a meet up but you'll be hard pressed to find any 'legal' property to go wheeling on if that's the end goal.

I'm down for a meet though!
AJI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2014, 08:45 AM   #6
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJI View Post

I live in West Chester. Rt3 isn't a bad spot for a meet up but you'll be hard pressed to find any 'legal' property to go wheeling on if that's the end goal.

I'm down for a meet though!
Yea just a m&g for now. RC is the usual but there are other options if/when people are ready for a bit longer of a drive in during states. And always, legal is primary.

As for a place to meet up we need to find a place with decent parking. The center of WC is no good for this.
Unread 02-10-2014, 06:58 AM   #7
scaffdog
1990 YJ Wrangler 

West Chester is a good spot for me.
Unread 02-10-2014, 07:22 AM   #8
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
West Chester is a good spot for me.
Cool. My home power just came back on last night. So I haven't given much thought to when and where lately. But of you all want to start posting some options, I'll do the same. Recommendation is that it has a parking lot and not rely on street parking. As for time, mon thru fri. evening, start 6p or earlier if people can make it. Wknds maybe depending on the wknd.
Unread 02-10-2014, 03:23 PM   #9
AJI
1979 CJ5 

Quote:

Cool. My home power just came back on last night. So I haven't given much thought to when and where lately. But of you all want to start posting some options, I'll do the same. Recommendation is that it has a parking lot and not rely on street parking. As for time, mon thru fri. evening, start 6p or earlier if people can make it. Wknds maybe depending on the wknd.
Hmm, I have some ideas for lots, but do we have any idea on how many jeeps will turn out?
Unread 02-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #10
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJI View Post

Hmm, I have some ideas for lots, but do we have any idea on how many jeeps will turn out?
Not yet. Over time I suspect it will grow the more we meet up. Also not sure if there are any good bar restaurants or if we'll have to settle for a pizza shop type place. Either is good, but having a a good beer is always a plus.
Unread 02-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
scaffdog
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Timothy's West Chester located in the Parkway Shopping Center @ 929 South High Street West Chester, PA is right on the Delco side of West Chester, has a decent size parking lot and has decent food/beer selection. Only been there a couple times but never been served a warm beer....
Unread 02-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #12
AJI
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Timothy's West Chester located in the Parkway Shopping Center @ 929 South High Street West Chester, PA is right on the Delco side of West Chester, has a decent size parking lot and has decent food/beer selection. Only been there a couple times but never been served a warm beer....
funny, never thought Id see the parkway shopping center on here, I live right down the street. There's definitely plenty of parking and its right off 202. Not a bad choice
Unread 02-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #13
fourwheelin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sounds like a good option. Next step its to pick a day and time. Should we shoot for next week?

Anyone else in JeepForum land interested? All welcome.
Unread 02-11-2014, 07:05 PM   #14
AJI
1979 CJ5 

Quote:

Sounds like a good option. Next step its to pick a day and time. Should we shoot for next week?

Anyone else in JeepForum land interested? All welcome.
Next week is fine with me. Count me in
Unread 02-12-2014, 06:49 AM   #15
scaffdog
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Any week day next week at or after 6:00 except for Thursday is fine with me. I will be at a Track meet Thursday afternoon and not sure what time it will be getting doneo.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.