North East Mega Trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > North East Mega Trip

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 01-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Stephenjticknor
2011 JK Wrangler 

North East Mega Trip

Im trying to find a place in the North east that would be worth the trip. My trip plan is to spend 4 to 5 days jeeping and camping in the middle of no where. The problem i come across is how do i get to the middle of no- where? Im located in Philadelphia Pa area. But i am willing to travel to any of the north eastern states for this trip (ie, west virginia up to maine). If any one knows of an area to look into or a place that may be worth the trip please help me. Or else im just gonna sleep in my jeep in the driveway while my wife and kid stare out the window at there crazy *** dad with no where to go.

Stephenjticknor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
mikd
2009 JK Wrangler 

your already in PA which is some of the best offraoding in the north east. you could do Trevorton PA for a day or 2, then hit the pine barrens in NJ, then hop up to VT, NH, or Maine for some trail ridin as well. plenty of places to go. your not gonna do this in winter right? I'm assuming you plan to camp?
mikd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Stephenjticknor
2011 JK Wrangler 

yeah we are waiting until the end of the summer to do it. Do you know any good places to up in the VT, NH area to look into?
Unread 01-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
Stephenjticknor
2011 JK Wrangler 

bump

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.