Norry OHV Park - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Norry OHV Park

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
run2thehills

Norry OHV Park

Hello, I have a few quick questions about the proposed Norry (Northumberland County) OHV park. I hear that people have been riding there for a while so the trails are already in place, will they be adding new trails? Also, I understand it is currently illegal to ride there, is this enforced? Anyone ever been there? If so what are your opinions on its potential?

I did speak to a local who does not ride, he says the place is huge and if the park is approved it will be a huge boon to the local economy. He also said the locals refer to Northumberland as Norry, good way to shorten it up I guess.

Thanks!

run2thehills is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.