New trip to Centralia, PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New trip to Centralia, PA

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-26-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
SimonTuffGuy
[I'm That Good]

New trip to Centralia, PA

Anyone interested in hitting Centralia, please let me know. More than willing to come out and show you around a little bit, except maybe we'll stay away from that last trail.

Unread 05-27-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
Anyone interested in hitting Centralia, please let me know. More than willing to come out and show you around a little bit, except maybe we'll stay away from that last trail.
lol, i am always interested in going back... and aside from going over that last obstical, that last trail was not all that bad... though the scraping of leaves and branches was a bit soothing to me lol

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
SimonTuffGuy
[I'm That Good]

Eh, I think I'll avoid the trails next time and just stick to the "city limits"...
Unread 05-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
DaveJKJ
2005 KJ Liberty 

Another trip in Sept. would be good. I would like to explore the "city roads" also next time.
War Veterans Jeep Group #31
Black Jeep Society #217
DaveJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

if all goes well on my end, i am thinking july might be a possiblity, 3rd or 4th weekend would be good on my end, just as an option...

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #6
thebgkoolio
2013 JK Wrangler 

me and my girl are hopefully planning a trip to go up there sometime this summer. we have both always wanted to visit centralia and hope to before we move out west next year.

Sold: 94 zj -3.5" on 31's, bunch of other mods.
thebgkoolio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.