New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #121
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Krash, you are wise beyond your years. Agreed 100%.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:14 AM   #122
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Krash, you are wise beyond your years. Agreed 100%.
Ha, dang, sounds like a fortune cookie I once had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APEDZ04LJ View Post
so does anyone know how to regear?
Yes. It's a good time.
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #123
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Gotta remember he started the thread for that ride and didn't figure it to be as big with people as it was. So he has the right to act that way and defend that trail.
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #124
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
Ha, dang, sounds like a fortune cookie I once had.

Yes. It's a good time.
i know its a good time to do it thats not what im asking though
APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #125
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by APEDZ04LJ View Post
i know its a good time to do it thats not what im asking though
OK, so you're re-gearing and need help? What's up?
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #126
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Im trying to find someone whose installed gears before and not pay 1000 bucks an axle
APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 08:41 AM   #127
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

hey guys i'm coming home for easter weekend. But i'll be staying in Towson. Is anyone planning to go the Saturday before Easter and i could tag along with them since i haven't been before?
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Apollo21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #128
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I read earlier in this thread that this is gov. owned public property. The only way the trail could be closed off is by the gov. If the locals do end up getting really upset about it they would have to get a petition going and what not. I would just see it as to much of a headache for people to go through all that and wait for it to go up the chain and come back. I'm not saying go ahead and abuse the privlege and piss off people. Just stating that the gov. would have to be the ones to close it off.
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #129
Kurek9
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717
I read earlier in this thread that this is gov. owned public property. The only way the trail could be closed off is by the gov. If the locals do end up getting really upset about it they would have to get a petition going and what not. I would just see it as to much of a headache for people to go through all that and wait for it to go up the chain and come back. I'm not saying go ahead and abuse the privlege and piss off people. Just stating that the gov. would have to be the ones to close it off.
In the town of delta most people take things in their own hands, ex. 2x4 with nails. just keep the locals happy!
Unread 04-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #130
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Oh I agree 100% but hell if I ever hit a 2x4 with nails when my FBI buddy rides with me, I don't think he'd take to kindly to that. Especially doing that on gov. property. I wonder what could happen to the person that does that
Unread 04-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #131
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
Oh I agree 100% but hell if I ever hit a 2x4 with nails when my FBI buddy rides with me, I don't think he'd take to kindly to that. Especially doing that on gov. property. I wonder what could happen to the person that does that
^^^^^ my new best Friend
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #132
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Lol I know a few guys in it. It's what I'm going to school for soon as I get my degrees it's off to Quanico. But I understand that some of the locals do get mad, but 2x4s with nails is taking it to far. Like this lady you all are talking about. Reminds of this lady that sat outside of her house when we patrolled on our route in Iraq, she'd wait for us to come by and start yelling infidel at us.
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #133
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

thats

so easter is next weekend right?
if i get my steering gets here this week then i might be ready for my second run
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:13 AM   #134
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Let me know if you head out anywhere, it would be pretty cool to meet some people off here.
Unread 04-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #135
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
Let me know if you head out anywhere, it would be pretty cool to meet some people off here.
that's what i was thinking
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Apollo21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.