New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 80 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Spiderwebshade @ JeepHut.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 01-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #1186
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Squazz is gonna get his a$$ kicked if a certain little lady sees that. Hehehehe

Damn, I shoulda come out. I coulda felt like one of the cool kids around so many stockish rides.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #1187
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

greg i did not get video of you coming out O-o ...of the rock garden my Sd card was full so i poped it out and got a few still shots saved to the hard drive but cant find my damn cord to put on the comp
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #1188
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Squazz is gonna get his a$$ kicked if a certain little lady sees that. Hehehehe

Damn, I shoulda come out. I coulda felt like one of the cool kids around so many stockish rides.
HaHa My stockish ride didnt do to shabby Lol. YouTube is kicking my but though. I just cannot figure out how to embed the player like Squazz did with the video of me. All I can do is add a link. Hopefully when Squazz gets on again he can tell me how he did it or if anyone else knows how I would appreciate it if you tell me what I am doing wring here. I am assuming there is some special tag or something I am missing. My wife just saw the video of mine. I have a feeling I am about to find out I am sleeping on the couch tonight with the dog.

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #1189
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Unread 01-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #1190
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I just checked my code matches his. I guess it is because I am not a paid member or something yet.

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Unread 01-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #1191
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
HaHa My stockish ride didnt do to shabby Lol. YouTube is kicking my but though. I just cannot figure out how to embed the player like Squazz did with the video of me. All I can do is add a link. Hopefully when Squazz gets on again he can tell me how he did it or if anyone else knows how I would appreciate it if you tell me what I am doing wring here. I am assuming there is some special tag or something I am missing. My wife just saw the video of mine. I have a feeling I am about to find out I am sleeping on the couch tonight with the dog.
i just copyed the link from the address bar sometimes it posts vid sometimes it post link

did you have any issues getting out? i surprisingly walked right out first time i ever got to use the 4low in the 242 since the 249 was ****ed. I still rather have the manual tranny felt like i was standing on the brake all day I actually just walked in i stopped and pounded a few Jack & Cokes currently sipping on some Cherry Moonshine
Unread 01-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #1192
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
i just copyed the link from the address bar sometimes it posts vid sometimes it post link

did you have any issues getting out? i surprisingly walked right out first time i ever got to use the 4low in the 242 since the 249 was ****ed. I still rather have the manual tranny felt like i was standing on the brake all day I actually just walked in i stopped and pounded a few Jack & Cokes currently sipping on some Cherry Moonshine
I walked out without a single problem. I have a trail cam video that my passenger took while we were going up the hill to get out that I am going to post tomorrow. I havent gotten that last three vids uploaded yet. I was hogging all the bandwidth and if I didnt stop I was going to have to move from the couch to sleeping in the Jeep and its alittle to cold out for that. If it was warmer though they probably would not have liked my answer lol

Unread 01-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #1193
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ha copying the URL worked. U da Man Squazz

Unread 01-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #1194
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:

I thought you were in 4LOW all day like the rest of us. I always put mine in 4LOW off road even when I do not need it. When I am off road I like to just crawl along nice and low. I need to figure out how I tell if I have a 4:1 low in my transfer case. I have discovered that my jeep used to be lifted and my 4LOW seemed to be about matched for speeds as Gregs was when in 4LOW. I also need to hunt up the differences between the D35 and a D44. I know me rear axle has been replaced with a 98. I am thinking the PO would have been smart enough to upgrade it if it had blown but I keep forgetting to find the chart and go out and look. I know your supposed to be able to tell by the dif cover. I will have to look it up tomorrow if I can remember

Unread 01-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #1195
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

it will either say 272 or 4:1 on this tag on the TC

Unread 01-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #1196
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
it will either say 272 or 4:1 on this tag on the TC

Well its a D35 when I was checking my difs on the way out it looked nothing like a D44 dif cover.
Now for the transfer case. I know my tag says 272 but if the PO installed a terra low 4:1 kit or one made by another manufacturer my tag would still say 272 and not 4.1. So I am still working on figuring that one out. Google will be my friend tomorrow.

Unread 01-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #1197
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Cowl Intake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregStephens2 View Post
right click the vid and copy the url.

Kev wish you could have made it.
I forgot to ask you while I was there today but how did you set up your cowl intake? Did you just use PVC or something and run it off of the stock air box to your cowl or di you use a kit you bought? That is if you dont mind giving away a secret or two.

Unread 01-16-2012, 05:31 AM   #1198
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
I forgot to ask you while I was there today but how did you set up your cowl intake? Did you just use PVC or something and run it off of the stock air box to your cowl or di you use a kit you bought? That is if you dont mind giving away a secret or two.
I bought the spectra kit, it comes with everything you need.
Unread 01-16-2012, 05:48 AM   #1199
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevkaos View Post
squazz is gonna get his a$$ kicked if a certain little lady sees that. Hehehehe

damn, i shoulda come out. I coulda felt like one of the cool kids around so many stockish rides.
shhhhhhhh!
Unread 01-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #1200
ecollins7
2006 WK 

Hey guys I'm from Baltimore and have a stupid question. Would a wk and kk with a 2 inch lift and 31in tires be able to do any of the trail?
Sorry of this is a dumb question lol
ecollins7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.