New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday Sale

Unread 04-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #91
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

LOL, no. Good timing. It's just a road...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
thread caught my eye...i live in north central pa nearly 5hrs from your trail. however, i have a friend from my military days that lives less than an hour from this trail. i visit him at least 3-4 times a year and this trail looks like a great ride. my jeep is currently under the knife at Jeff Daniels Jeeps getting a wiring harness for the 5.2 swap i did, but after would love to see this trail first hand. are there organized rides or a local club to contact that rides here?

krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 04:48 AM   #92
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

well still since there seems to be alot of people that are passionate about it remaining a public area then it still seems worth the trip. besides my buddy is a rice head, would do him good to get a little muddy.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #93
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
I'm pretty sure I would take the same response to a person putting a 2x4 with nails in a mud puddle at Trail Rd. as I would to a local teenager putting the same in a mud puddle outside my home: Take 2x4 and beat them over the head with it...

Ok I TOTALLY understand the "go in small groups" thing. I agree either way. But I'm still confused; is it public road or private road? There were TONS of Jeeps down there the day I went down. However, amidst all of us, I don't recall anyone "disturbing the peace"... Do the locals own the road or were they just unfortunate enough to live by a public dirt road that Jeeps favor?
OK, note to self. When I install my winch, add a grappling hook. That way I can heave it across a mudpit and then winch it back to drag for nail laden 2X4s.

I agree with Angel. We were there the same day and there was no rowdiness going on or anything. Heck, there wasn't even any drinking going on. The locals don't seem to have to much of a problem with Jeepers other than the nutsack at the beginning of the trail. Who knows though, maybe one of her kids almost got run over by a careless driver once. Anyway, if there is going to be a large group, it shouldn't be a problem with breaking up into smaller groups of 2-3 and going in with a few minutes of spacing, and please don't go whipping onto the Trails Rd from the main road. That lady may be a nutsack, but she did have kids out playing in the yard the 1st time I went to Trails Rd.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #94
ajamison
1991 MJ Comanche 

Do you guys start on the west side or the east side? I don't even bother wheeling on the east side anymore
ajamison is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #95
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I start at the west end where its the rocky hill. The first entrance to trails rd.
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #96
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I only know the one way in, which is past the mean lady's house. With a stock Rubi, I haven't got up the nerve to try the rest of the trail.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 04-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #97
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

haha Kev called her a nutsack....

twice

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-danger-cart-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #98
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That's because she is a nutsack. I wouldn't even run outside and confront a pack of Jeepers. Well not without a weapon. hehehe

She comes charging out on me and I'm taking coping the same plea as my avatar.
It's Cool, I'm just a Panda. hehehe

Unread 04-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #99
akordboy
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
I only know the one way in, which is past the mean lady's house. With a stock Rubi, I haven't got up the nerve to try the rest of the trail.
YOOOUUU CAN DO IT! I ran blue trails up at RC and Paragon in a stock Xterra (well, had 32's on it at the time) with no armor....no damage except for the POS brush guard that was on it at the time.
akordboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #100
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I dunno man, calling the lady a nutsack and not riding out the whole thing?! Ouch!
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #101
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm only staying here for school. I don't like the north, I'm a southern guy. And I got a girl she's back in Florida. I had move fun training in Djibouti, Africa than I have living here. I just need to get out and do something. And you wouldn't have to worry about me bringing a bunch of jeeps. When I head down there it would most likely be me and my friend who rides with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
Dang man, sounds like you need a date, not a Jeep trail!
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:32 AM   #102
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
I dunno man, calling the lady a nutsack and not riding out the whole thing?! Ouch!
Oh yeah, good point.

Unread 04-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #103
ajamison
1991 MJ Comanche 

Calling the lady a nutsack is the kinds of things that are gonna ruin it for everybody. Grow up
ajamison is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #104
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamison View Post
Calling the lady a nutsack is the kinds of things that are gonna ruin it for everybody. Grow up
i see him using "nutsack" as a term of endearment. Dont see kev being the type of guy to write hate mail to the lady of even yell out the window as he drives by, as for grow up i believe he's twice your age
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 12:02 PM   #105
akordboy
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamison View Post
If she is indeed putting 2x4's with nails in the mud pits and I ran over one...nutsack would be the nicest thing I'd be calling her.
akordboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.