New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 55 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 09-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #811
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
I'm not to far away. Down by BWI airport. Not sure if my M8000 would be able to pull you on it's own, but maybe with you trying to drive yours out at the same time. Doesn't look like many trees to tie off to, and I don't have an anchor. Let me know if you want me to try.
That is actually my shift mechanics truck. There are trees to tie off to. If you could help, that would be GREAT. Rob will be more than happy to compensate you for gas/time
If we can get the front up on boards, we should be able to walk him out of there.
My # is 302-747-0078
Mike

98 ZJ 4.0l, 3.5" IROR lift, 33x12.5/15 Maxxis Mudders on 15x8 M/T, Rolled fenders, Durango Gearbox, Ford 8.8 and HPD30 w/4.10's and Aussies in the works...
89 XJ 3" Lift, 31x10.5/15, needs everything
pulltabmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #812
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
Dont get me wrong i would go if my zj was back together i dont think i'll even have it ready for sundays run
Squazz, where ya been dude? Haven't seen you on here in a couple days. Guess I don't need to bring those steering parts on Sunday if I make it to Trails huh? What's wrong with your rig? The same problem from the Rausch trip?

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #813
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulltabmike View Post
That is actually my shift mechanics truck. There are trees to tie off to. If you could help, that would be GREAT. Rob will be more than happy to compensate you for gas/time
If we can get the front up on boards, we should be able to walk him out of there.
My # is 302-747-0078
Mike
If tomorrow evening works for ya, we can give it a shot. No need for compensation. Plenty of people on this site have helped me plenty of times.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #814
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
If tomorrow evening works for ya, we can give it a shot. No need for compensation. Plenty of people on this site have helped me plenty of times.
Tomorrow evening would be great Just let me know what time. We can meet at the Sheets on Rt 40 and Old Joppa Rd, and you can follow me back
Thanks a million
Mike

98 ZJ 4.0l, 3.5" IROR lift, 33x12.5/15 Maxxis Mudders on 15x8 M/T, Rolled fenders, Durango Gearbox, Ford 8.8 and HPD30 w/4.10's and Aussies in the works...
Unread 09-30-2011, 05:00 AM   #815
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Depending on when you are available, I might be taking off early today. I've got a load of leave I need to use up before the end of the year. I used to live right off of rt 40 east, but I don't know the Sheetz out there. I'll look it up, but the intersection is rt40 and Joppa?

Unread 09-30-2011, 05:03 AM   #816
blackouttj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

In case you guys need a second hand hit me up.4439077387 I've got a winch to and I know where that sheetz is
blackouttj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2011, 05:03 AM   #817
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Depending on when you are available, I might be taking off early today. I've got a load of leave I need to use up before the end of the year. I used to live right off of rt 40 east, but I don't know the Sheetz out there. I'll look it up, but the intersection is rt40 and Joppa?
Sheetz is about a mile above Joppatown (Joppa Farm rd). Available pretty much all day today.
Mike

Unread 09-30-2011, 05:04 AM   #818
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackouttj View Post
In case you guys need a second hand hit me up.4439077387 I've got a winch to
The more, the merrier
Mike

Unread 09-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #819
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

OK, my plan is to get outta here about 2pm, run home to change and then head up your way. I'll call before I leave, and I'll be in the red Rubicon. Hope we aren't anyplace that could get us shot. hehe

Unread 09-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #820
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackouttj View Post
In case you guys need a second hand hit me up.4439077387 I've got a winch to and I know where that sheetz is
Arent you the one that pulled a rig out of Trails Road in reverse?

Unread 09-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #821
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos

Arent you the one that pulled a rig out of Trails Road in reverse?
I couldn't remember his name, but I knew he had a winch

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #822
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos
OK, my plan is to get outta here about 2pm, run home to change and then head up your way. I'll call before I leave, and I'll be in the red Rubicon. Hope we aren't anyplace that could get us shot. hehe
We just got him out!!!! Thanks for being available!!!

Sent from my EVO 3D using JeepForum

Unread 09-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #823
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulltabmike View Post
We just got him out!!!! Thanks for being available!!!

Sent from my EVO 3D using JeepForum
Not a problem. I knew that if I couldn't get you out, I was pretty confident that blackouttj could. Glad it all worked out ok.

Unread 09-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #824
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Many thanks to Blackouttj for winching Rob's truck out this afternoon. Thanks also goes out to KevKaos for being on standby. Nice when you have the right tools for the job at hand

Unread 09-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #825
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

now go tell you buddy to not 4x4 through muddy fields with ****ty A/T tires
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-danger-cart-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.