New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #796
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Not that as much as we are going to Hersey Park that day for our end of season work thing.

Besides, I might be done wheelin until I get some armor underneath.
Here is said rock

squazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #797
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
Here is said rock
OUCH!!!! You can always count on good friends to remind you of your past successes and epic failures.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #798
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

yeah with no skids that's a potential day end-er.

Beat!
Unread 09-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #799
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, that scene had epic fail written all over it before it ever got started. Trying to climb a trail to nowhere on a slope that was way to steep and way to loose for me or my rig.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 09-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #800
heepinforChrist
1996 XJ Cherokee 

well got laid off today, sucks, lookin to maybe go down to trails to celebrate haha anyone headin down today? i know its late notice
heepinforChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #801
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heepinforChrist
well got laid off today, sucks, lookin to maybe go down to trails to celebrate haha anyone headin down today? i know its late notice
Ya gotta wait till Sunday, remember? Lol

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #802
heepinforChrist
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i know just wanted to go down before may not be able to go down sunday. anyone up for tomorrow or thursday? during the day?
Unread 09-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #803
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Kev here you go, this wasn't the exact line I wanted which led to me having my gas tank about 1 1/2 " out of level until I got home to pry the bend in the stock skid out as much as I was able with a 6" steel digging bar.

Needless to say if I was running any smaller tires or hit it any harder I could have easily cut the tank lines or tank on the body above.

Anywho, I will have a genright rear crossmember kit with optional inner stiffener and a steel skid installed asap.

If I have my DD back this week I will be heading up Sunday to play.
Unread 09-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #804
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregStephens2 View Post

How are those Yoko's working for you? Any good?
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #805
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
How are those Yoko's working for you? Any good?
I love them, having ran Swampers, Boggers, BFG At's and MT's and so on for years on some of the other jeeps I owned over the last 20 years.
I am completely impressed with how well they handle, how quiet they are and how well they do on the street, trails and rocks.

Plus they are about 2/3's the cost of some of the more popular tire's and wear longer.

Unread 09-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #806
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregStephens2 View Post

play.
That's a darn good shot. Glad you didn't do any real damage. If it had been me I would probably be looking to replace everything under the Jeep about now.

Unread 09-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #807
heepinforChrist
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heepinforChrist View Post
fine guess all you people have your fancy shmancy "jobs" to go to to "work" during the "day" whatev
Unread 09-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #808
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heepinforChrist View Post
fine guess all you people have your fancy shmancy "jobs" to go to to "work" during the "day" whatev
Dont get me wrong i would go if my zj was back together i dont think i'll even have it ready for sundays run
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #809
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

I'll be dealing with this Saturday...

These are the ruts I dug Sunday trying to snatch him out...

Anybody close to Joppa, MD w/ a winch???

Mike

98 ZJ 4.0l, 3.5" IROR lift, 33x12.5/15 Maxxis Mudders on 15x8 M/T, Rolled fenders, Durango Gearbox, Ford 8.8 and HPD30 w/4.10's and Aussies in the works...
89 XJ 3" Lift, 31x10.5/15, needs everything
pulltabmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #810
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not to far away. Down by BWI airport. Not sure if my M8000 would be able to pull you on it's own, but maybe with you trying to drive yours out at the same time. Doesn't look like many trees to tie off to, and I don't have an anchor. Sat, i think my wife has plans for us, but i could do Friday night or Sunday. PM me and let me know if you want me to try.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.