New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 53 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 09-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #781
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime3492
Hey guys i dont mean to start a panic but has anyone heard anything about peoples rigs getting impounded for being down at trails rd lately I have a buddy who said he wouldt go anymore cuz he heard (probably not a reliable source) they were shutting it down. I don't know if there is any truth to this at all.
On what basis? Maybe for being IN the creek. And still, I've heard giant fine, not impounded. Until they put a gate on it, I consider it free game.

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #782
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heepinforChrist

might just have to drop in on ya
Sounds good! Guess we'll eventually establish a time... Haha

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
Unread 09-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #783
r34civic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

me and mike were there on sunday and it was fine, we didnt act crazy like ive seen in the videos, we just rolled on thru no problems, the residents waved and no sign of the famous old lady, its pretty cool run tho, not too hard, i only have 2.25" 4wheel customs bb, and didnt bottom out anywhere, not trouble on the hills or anything, but as far as we can see, it wasnt aa problem with us being down there, the road is on the gps, we followed the gps the whole time....but i certainly bet if someone is driving in the river, there might be a problem if a local snaps a pic....and im sure even more of a problem when someone bottoms out and puts a rock thru their oil pan and it leaks out into the river, so i would just recommend staying out of the river
r34civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #784
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Ok, ok

^not trails rd
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #785
rightjab
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34civic
me and mike were there on sunday and it was fine, we didnt act crazy like ive seen in the videos, we just rolled on thru no problems, the residents waved and no sign of the famous old lady, its pretty cool run tho, not too hard, i only have 2.25" 4wheel customs bb, and didnt bottom out anywhere, not trouble on the hills or anything, but as far as we can see, it wasnt aa problem with us being down there, the road is on the gps, we followed the gps the whole time....but i certainly bet if someone is driving in the river, there might be a problem if a local snaps a pic....and im sure even more of a problem when someone bottoms out and puts a rock thru their oil pan and it leaks out into the river, so i would just recommend staying out of the river
That is similar to what I heard taking to a local...
rightjab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #786
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
Ok, ok

^not trails rd
I think I've seen your jeep in Elkton before, at West Side on 40???
Mike

98 ZJ 4.0l, 3.5" IROR lift, 33x12.5/15 Maxxis Mudders on 15x8 M/T, Rolled fenders, Durango Gearbox, Ford 8.8 and HPD30 w/4.10's and Aussies in the works...
89 XJ 3" Lift, 31x10.5/15, needs everything
pulltabmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #787
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulltabmike View Post
I think I've seen your jeep in Elkton before, at West Side on 40???
Mike
your gonna blow my cover
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #788
pulltabmike
1998 ZJ 

98 ZJ 4.0l, 3.5" IROR lift, 33x12.5/15 Maxxis Mudders on 15x8 M/T, Rolled fenders, Durango Gearbox, Ford 8.8 and HPD30 w/4.10's and Aussies in the works...
89 XJ 3" Lift, 31x10.5/15, needs everything
pulltabmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #789
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Just another blurb/reminder about heading to Trails this coming Sunday. Got two for sure and one up there that's gonna try. I know there's more of you out there

Unread 09-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #790
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
Just another blurb/reminder about heading to Trails this coming Sunday. Got two for sure and one up there that's gonna try. I know there's more of you out there
Is that this coming Sunday???

Oh, thats right, I can't go anyway.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #791
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos

Is that this coming Sunday???

Oh, thats right, I can't go anyway.
Aw you havent gotten pieced back together yet?? lol

Unread 09-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #792
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not that as much as we are going to Hersey Park that day for our end of season work thing.

Besides, I might be done wheelin until I get some armor underneath.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #793
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Wow
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #794
Jasons4x4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Not that as much as we are going to Hersey Park that day for our end of season work thing.

That is precisely why I invested in a Rusty's engine/transmission skid. I haven't had any problems with it whatsoever and I've laid the Jeep up on it several times. It's nice to know it's there when you're in the big rocks .
Jasons4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #795
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

damn dude....waaay too close
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-danger-cart-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.